ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greek Freak!! Beastmode
Aye!!! Good looks Kdak
smokin.gif
Wrong guy sorry.

^^ I disagree. DLo all hype and super inconsistent. Plus he's too "pretty" and soft af, which is NOT Lakers material.
hes hollywood as hell. Who's more hollywood than the lakers? 
laugh.gif
You can be Hollywood but you can't be pretty and soft when you rockin that purple and gold. Look what happened to Nick Young the last couple years when he was too "Hollywood." Dude changed his tone and is now playing like he wants it.

Lakers can easily trade DLo and Mozgov for Boogie and McLemore. Contracts match up. 

If you get Boogie via free agency, Lakers would still have to find a way to get rid of Mozgov anyway. Plus with all the guards the Lakers have, there's no room for DLo. There's a reason Lakers signed BOTH Calderon and Huertas, both PG's like DLo. Means Russell is expendable.
yea you deff have a point but i don't see why give up russell when you don't have too. I feel like boogie is coming to LA either way. And they wont be winning this year or next so might as well wait it out 

Lakers can easily trade DLo and Mozgov for Boogie and McLemore. Contracts match up. 

If you get Boogie via free agency, Lakers would still have to find a way to get rid of Mozgov anyway. Plus with all the guards the Lakers have, there's no room for DLo. There's a reason Lakers signed BOTH Calderon and Huertas, both PG's like DLo. Means Russell is expendable.

If they can trade for boogie without giving a lot then it's cool but if not then in free agency u can always move mozzy on the bench to bring in the 2nd unit with Tarik and they should get rid off huertas and Calderon so DLO can can be in the starting lineup but I would like him better at SG

yea you deff have a point but i don't see why give up russell when you don't have too. I feel like boogie is coming to LA either way. And they wont be winning this year or next so might as well wait it out 
I feel the Lakers believe they have a playoff team NOW, which is why I think they pull the trigger on getting Boogie if the opportunity arises sooner than later. By waiting til he becomes a free agent, the Lakers risk the chance of losing a bidding war with other teams.

Vlade Divac and the Kings have made it known they have always liked D'Angelo Russell. Vlade is a former Laker and Shaq is a part owner of the Kings. Lakers have the inside track on pulling off a trade in December when Mozgov is eligible to be traded.

Seems like if you put in the work for this release then you'll definitely get a pair, hope who ever wants to rock gets them.

If they can trade for boogie without giving a lot then it's cool but if not then in free agency u can always move mozzy on the bench to bring in the 2nd unit with Tarik and they should get rid off huertas and Calderon so DLO can can be in the starting lineup but I would like him better at SG
While I agree DLO is better as a SG, I still feel DLO is the type of player than needs the ball in order to create and flourish. This alone will hamper Ingram's development. 

With Boogie, teams will constantly double him allowing guys like Randle, Ingram, and Clarkson to move without the ball and get open for easy buckets. Remember, Cousins is a hell of a passer for a big man. 

These are just some of the reasons why the Lakers need to get rid of Russell. He's all hype right now and there's not even a guarantee he will be a bonafide star in this league. IMHO, I don't think Russell has IT mentally. He's all show, and too Hollywood. That's not what being a Laker is all about.

Plus if we have both Boogie and Moz, that will also hamper Zubac's development. Zubac has a lot more potential that Mozgov imo.

^^ I disagree. DLo all hype and super inconsistent. Plus he's too "pretty" and soft af, which is NOT Lakers material.
mans only 20 yrs old I'll give him time to fully develop.
Yes, he's young. But so are Karl Anthony Towns, Kristaps Porzingis, and Andrew Wiggins and look how great those guys are playing.

Youth is no longer an excuse in the NBA, real talk. It's either you have the "IT" factor or you don't.

Yes, he's young. But so are Karl Anthony Towns, Kristaps Porzingis, and Andrew Wiggins and look how great those guys are playing.

Youth is no longer an excuse in the NBA, real talk. It's either you have the "IT" factor or you don't.

This^^ those guys have been beastinh since they entered the league dlo took a while to show his potential he only has big nights against smaller guards who are guarding him just look Devon booker who was picked lower and is playing better than Dlo, and he was not projected to be the player he is today

Last edited:

Completely agree with all those points.

Russell is solid, but he's not star caliber. Definitely not in the same league as Westbrook, Wall, Kyrie, Lillard, Curry, heck he's not even on the same level as Isaiah Thomas.
Exactly someone who notices , **** he can't even guard the 5"10 Thomas , even Lou Williams plays better defense
Yeah, Russell's defense is major mediocre just like quantity of Yeezys produced 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom