ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
REPPED! I pulled the trigger on the Onyx colorway. Now I have to cancel my GOAT offer for the Green V2's.

Came up on some sick deals this week. Grabbed $1800 worth of kicks (3 pair of y-3's and Yeezy boots) for a little over $850.

Right on man glad you ate and still got room for desert!

i ended up flipping my yeezy crepe boots for $750 after picking them up for like $400 this is an even better deal
You sly dog lol. What's nice about paying retail for Yeezys is that no matter how many times you wear them when it comes to selling them you never lose money.

I'm not a reseller by the way. Just saying...

Last edited:
^ I agree and I'm happy with my decision as well. Had the choice of all 3 and went with the green. Seems more versatile to me.

i have the red season 3 crewneck so im hoping the red v2s are the same shade as the crewneck when they come in tomorrow (which i love in person). judging by all these pics ive seen, it looks to be the same shade. excited.

What's the general conscience on the new v2 sizing? I wear 8.5 UBs and they fit snug, would I be fine getting 8.5 for v2? Kinda wanna cop off stockx cause I can get $25 off from signing up, but not sure if I should after this whole fake fiasco. 

What's the general conscience on the new v2 sizing? I wear 8.5 UBs and they fit snug, would I be fine getting 8.5 for v2? Kinda wanna cop off stockx cause I can get $25 off from signing up, but not sure if I should after this whole fake fiasco. 
8 for snug tight. 8.5 for snug relaxed

Wouldn't cop, V2 fakes are scary close to the reals, I would just wait til next release.

if your UBs @ 8.5 feel snug. Go up to a 9.

My TTS an 8
V1s - 8
V2 blk/green - 8.5 ( have room in the toe but snug on the outer and inner foot, not uncomfortable though )
UBs - 8.5 perfect
1 pair of volt green @ 8 snug
NMDs 8
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom