ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone interested, I posted in yzy LC forum same yzy v2 color shoe from 3 different stores and weird how they compare... basically the toe print is what i saw seems off on them
View media item 2243013
Ubiq sz 8.5 vs Footlocker sz 10 vs Boutique shop sz 10.5 (think this shoe from International cuz it had 2 tags attached)
http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/5400#post_27008553
Stripe on 2nd and 3rd pair is almost completely off the shoe.

People fail to realize the majority of the flood just happened (majority of pairs dropped in store).

People are thrilled to be buying their first yeezys at $450-$550, and that price won't stay around.

For those hoping to scoop below $400, please wake up.

For the price point, comfort, and build the V2 is killing the V1.

V1 extremely overrated.
so true , the 1s are nice only due to their minimalistic look , everything else , comfort and how they feel on feet sucks big time , the v2 are just amazing , only problem is i ant find easily size 12.5 and 13 us to scoop more for beaters damn it 

Stripe on 2nd and 3rd pair is almost completely off the shoe.
yea footlocker pair is middle and LC pair is all on the right...

check out that LC thread post though, just updated interesting find regarding the boost imprints

http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/5400#post_27008553

middle all having 4 stripes and every other pair (including v2 Belugas) have 3 stripes

maybe thats also an international thing or maybe a fake thing ?

if anyone interested, I posted in yzy LC forum same yzy v2 color shoe from 3 different stores and weird how they compare... basically the toe print is what i saw seems off on them
View media item 2243013
Ubiq sz 8.5 vs Footlocker sz 10 vs Boutique shop sz 10.5 (think this shoe from International cuz it had 2 tags attached)

I can confirm that Footlocker Canada pairs have the stripe all the way to the toe of the shoe

Your 3rd pair on the right probably came from adidas Europe which explains the 2 tags on the shoe (adidas EU pairs always come with that longer white tag)

Last edited:
I can confirm that Footlocker Canada pairs have the stripe all the way to the toe of the shoe

Your 3rd pair on the right probably came from adidas Europe which explains the 2 tags on the shoe (adidas EU pairs always come with that longer white tag)
rep'd

check out the boost "dot" comparison i did in the LC thread/post....some more interesting findings that i question whats legit or not

Last edited:
rep'd
check out the boost "dot" comparison i did in the LC thread/post....some more interesting findings that i question whats legit or not

with the new v2s you can't really determine a legit vs fake pair from the boost IMO

is the boutique you got it from a legit/credible store?

with the new v2s you can't really determine a legit vs fake pair from the boost IMO

is the boutique you got it from a legit/credible store?

I completely agree with you. Also what I noticed is the 3 black friday colors are different from each other in shapes. Some black/red colourways what i saw have a curved heeltalb, and Some coppers have a more wide and flat heeltab. Noticed it on my red pair. My copper pair has a flat heeltab and 9 boostdots on the sole

Yeah the light can make the copper and green look similar

although i think the green gets mistaken for copper more than copper for green

Just saw a dude board my plane wearing 3 quarter length black huge SUPREME coat (down maybe), & TB 750s, maybe a champion SUPREME sweatshirt too. Its cold, but not THAT cold. Besides we're heading to Cali :lol:
Incredible label overkill but at least he is wearing his 750s.

Last edited:
Just saw a dude board my plane wearing 3 quarter length black huge SUPREME coat (down maybe), & TB 750s, maybe a champion SUPREME sweatshirt too. Its cold, but not THAT cold. Besides we're heading to Cali :lol:
I fly a LOT and I always see people trying to stunt. Gets real when they board and continue pass me onto coach lmao.

Last edited:
I fly a LOT and I always see people trying to stunt. Gets real when they board and continue pass me onto coach lmao.

:lol:. yea he sat right in coach

Chic boarded in 4" lou bous & her LV bags attached at the hip. No way im walking the airport in 4" but she sat in 1st so I guess she could stunt if she wanted :lol:
I feel bad for her feet though

Last edited:
Just saw a dude board my plane wearing 3 quarter length black huge SUPREME coat (down maybe), & TB 750s, maybe a champion SUPREME sweatshirt too. Its cold, but not THAT cold. Besides we're heading to Cali
laugh.gif

And he probably has no money in the bank or any investments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom