ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got my last shipment of v2s. it's eerie how i won 6 raffles for the V2s. i was only able to claim 4 though. 2 local raffles, and 2 from IG. 

1/2 Shiekh orders shipped
smokin.gif

ETA Dec 1 
ohwell.gif

My coppers just came and i love them. In person they look really good. At first i was afraid of the size because i copped US10,5 in belugas and also 10,5 in coppers (was trying 11) and i heard they are even smaller. Belugas were quite narrow (?) but after few wears they are ok now but when i tried coppers they felt better. They are not so narrow (for me) like some people say. I'd say they are almost the same like "used" belugas. 

After the yeezy fiasco, everytime I try to get into champs I get this. Anyone else have this? Or did I get the ban hammer?

350 v2 feels better than ultra boost to me after breakin 
I would believe this because the Yeezy is a lifestyle shoe and the UB is a running shoe, so excited for my pair to come in today.

So wouldn't a running shoe be more comfortable?

I can't say anything since I never wore the v2 other than people claiming them to be super comfy so it's probably true

UB are pretty damn good tho

Just a heads up - If you are attempting to sell your Yeezys or anything else via eBay, watch out for the buyer tomille-40. He tried to scam me with a fake paypal invoice.

Last edited:

I can't say anything since I never wore the v2 other than people claiming them to be super comfy so it's probably true

running shoe would need a bit more support, look at the adizero boost compared to the ultra boost or ultraboost st, much firmer

i do love running in UB though, wont be working out in my v2s

running shoe would need a bit more support, look at the adizero boost compared to the ultra boost or ultraboost st, much firmer

i do love running in UB though, wont be working out in my v2s
maiden voyage on my V2 will be to gym tn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom