ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda Sketch ?

Thank you for contacting us at Barneys New York. My name is Wakiena and it would be my pleasure to assist you today.

Our Facebook Yeezy raffle ended a few weeks ago and winners were notified at that time. We have not conducted another Yeezy raffle since then.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email at webservices@barneys.com or call Web Services at 888-222-7639. A customer service representative is available Monday – Friday 9:00am – 9:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday 10:30am – 7:00 pm (EST).

Thank you again for contacting Barneys New York. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. If there is anything else we can do to further enhance your shopping experience with us, please feel free to let us know.

Respectfully Yours,

Wakiena W.
BARNEYS NEW YORK
Web Services Representative
Barneys.com
Barneyswarehouse.com
(888) 222–7639

i checked the header on the email they sent. it is definitely from barney's

Code:
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@barneysny.onmicrosoft.com;

Code:
X-OriginatorOrg: barneys.com

not sure if that can be faked.

i sent them my number.

i checked the header on the email they sent. it is definitely from barney's

Code:
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@barneysny.onmicrosoft.com;

Code:
X-OriginatorOrg: barneys.com

not sure if that can be faked.

i sent them my number.

Yah i'm thinking the CS agent was thinking about the Choc750 raffle.

So 15 people PMed me for the yeezys. 

Pulling out all the newcomers and people I've never seen in my life. I made up a list of 5 people so far. Just delivered them the 'terms and conditions' of the "give away"

If you sent me a pm, please check your pm 

Cheers

I assume I missed something :lol:

I assume I missed something
laugh.gif
Did you pm me ? haha 

Anyway long story short. I'm sor of giving a pair of belugas to one of the folks here, either a size 13.5 or 14 from a batch my plug gave me a couple of days ago. If you're one of those sizes, you're welcome to participate. 

I assume I missed something :lol:

Did you pm me ? haha 

Anyway long story short. I'm sor of giving a pair of belugas to one of the folks here, either a size 13.5 or 14 from a batch my plug gave me a couple of days ago. If you're one of those sizes, you're welcome to participate. 

No I didn't

And no I'm not one of those sizes but I'd take em to trade :nerd:

Good luck to those who entered, hopefully they're contributing members and actually that size

No I didn't

And no I'm not one of those sizes but I'd take em to trade
nerd.gif

Good luck to those who entered, hopefully they're contributing members and actually that size
You could participate. But you will lower the chances of somebody that potentially needs/wants the shoe. 

Just 5 people have made it so far trough the "filters" i put up 
laugh.gif

I'll be curious to see these launch locators by the end of this weekend. If it's a big release like people are saying, that means more FTL around me should get them and not just somerset since they usually get every single 350 yet others don't except maybe wasteland but that's backdoor central. I don't think any others have gotten a single pair of yeezys

:nerd:

I'll be curious to see these launch locators by the end of this weekend. If it's a big release like people are saying, that means more FTL around me should get them and not just somerset since they usually get every single 350 yet others don't except maybe wasteland but that's backdoor central. I don't think any others have gotten a single pair of yeezys

nerd.gif
Also looking forward to this. I'll be home from uni for this release so hopefully I can actually secure a pair from one of the local stores that had the red/green/coppers. I'm really hoping that every FTL gets a decent size run, it's pretty **** when you have 200+ people entering a raffle when the store only has a couple odd sizes and not a full size run 
tired.gif

Can't wait until NYC gets 75% of the US Yeezy release like last time while I'm out here in Central FL struggling to hit on any app

Also, SM suggesting on his IG that this past NMD release will likely be the last release that his script will work for :frown: Either he knows adidas will change it up to something different or he will not be bothering to update it anymore

Last edited:
Can't wait until NYC gets 75% of the US Yeezy release like last time while I'm out here in Central FL struggling to hit on any app

Also, SM suggesting on his IG that this past NMD release will likely be the last release that his script will work for :frown: Either he knows adidas will change it up to something different or he will not be bothering to update it anymore

View media item 2155532

I did the same exact trade, size and all, with a member here (good dude). Even trade, nothing on top.
It was me lol! I had no problem doing the trade straight up cause we both got what we wanted AND most importantly that's what NikeTalk is supposed to be about (helping each other). Too many dudes in here trying to get one up one each other.

It was me lol! I had no problem doing the trade straight up cause we both got what we wanted AND most importantly that's what NikeTalk is supposed to be about (helping each other). Too many dudes in here trying to get one up one each other.

so magic872 legit? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom