ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 boots >>>

But still.
Those boots are clean brudda 
nthat.gif

Did you pm me ? haha 

Anyway long story short. I'm sor of giving a pair of belugas to one of the folks here, either a size 13.5 or 14 from a batch my plug gave me a couple of days ago. If you're one of those sizes, you're welcome to participate. 
Nice of you to try and help out someone on here. Size 14 is my size too, I should have sent you a PM when I first saw you post about them. 

Damn I was holding out hope for Barneys... on to the oreos! I don't understand something though maybe someone can help. Didn't Ye say he'd make them available for all and that's 1 of the reasons he left Nike? It sounds like maybe the oreos will be more plentiful but seeing as how I'm in BFE Idaho it's online or bust. At least when I was in Phoenix I had a shot:rolleyes

Damn I was holding out hope for Barneys... on to the oreos! I don't understand something though maybe someone can help. Didn't Ye say he'd make them available for all and that's 1 of the reasons he left Nike? It sounds like maybe the oreos will be more plentiful but seeing as how I'm in BFE Idaho it's online or bust. At least when I was in Phoenix I had a shot:rolleyes
​this has been discussed over and over before lol

Is it possible that Barney's is notifying winners in batches? Or am i just being Optimistic? It looks like i also took an L, but im hoping that there saying that winners will be notified before or around december 15th.

Is it possible that Barney's is notifying winners in batches? Or am i just being Optimistic? It looks like i also took an L, but im hoping that there saying that winners will be notified before or around december 15th.

That's what I was hoping for but I wouldn't be surprised, it's Barneys. Optimism is not a bad thing so roll with it. Maybe there's a W waiting for us. I just want 1 pair to rock lol. My students are pulling for me, of course they've never seen real Yeezys in the town I teach in so...

Really hoping this barneys raffle is legit. It's on their official Facebook but no one at customer service seems to know anything,

Really hoping this barneys raffle is legit. It's on their official Facebook but no one at customer service seems to know anything,
Last Barneys raffle for the Chocs winners were skeptical as well and I think that all panned out.

Anyone who won last time able to chime in?

Last Barneys raffle for the Chocs winners were skeptical as well and I think that all panned out.

Anyone who won last time able to chime in?
Barney's Facebook raffle is legit, I won Chocolates from them.

Customer service doesn't know anything because the entire thing was ran by two ladies at the Barneys Flagship store in NY. I believe they are managers in the men's department. 

I like the oreos better than the white 350Yeezy boost 
nerd.gif
I LIKE THEM BOTH period
They're both nice but I'd rather have the White zebra looking joints. The Oreos are too subtle and a bit too plain for my liking. The white pair kinda reminds me of the Belugas, in which theres too much going on but at the same time its visually appealing. Then again I already have the PB 350s and the Black Friday V2s, so I just want more variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom