ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost thought I was walking into the SB thread for a sec lol. Prices have really dipped the last few months on dunks and steadily declining, now is the time to pick up older grails for steal prices before the market truly dries up. It's what I'm doing lol.

On topic I've had some seriously bad luck with these v2s so far. Haven't hit on any raffle for any color, even had a dude tried to scam me for a pair of belugas. Hoping this next pair is where I break this bad luck streak.

Off topic, but does anyone know of any suggestions for a quality olive colored hoodie?   I've seen the Reigning Champ one, and I'm considering the John Elliott Villain in sage (but that seems to fit pretty tightly?).... but anything else?

The impulse in me has me wanting to try to get black/white V2s. But it's kinda pointless since I have the black/solar reds

Almost thought I was walking into the SB thread for a sec lol. Prices have really dipped the last few months on dunks and steadily declining, now is the time to pick up older grails for steal prices before the market truly dries up. It's what I'm doing lol.

On topic I've had some seriously bad luck with these v2s so far. Haven't hit on any raffle for any color, even had a dude tried to scam me for a pair of belugas. Hoping this next pair is where I break this bad luck streak.
Agreed on the crazy low Dunk prices.

Hopefully you get a pair of the Black/White. If not, you could consider the Black/Green since they almost look grey in some pics/lighting.
The impulse in me has me wanting to try to get black/white V2s. But it's kinda pointless since I have the black/solar reds
I've got the Black/Green pair and won't be hurting if I miss on these. The white looks almost grey in certain lighting, so not too different from the Green.

When do we think the black/white 350s if they drop on the 17th will be on the footsite apps?

For my wife, if King Push Ultraboosts in a men's size 5 fit with space left over, would a 5 in V2s be suggested? Or jump up to a 6?

Off topic, but does anyone know of any suggestions for a quality olive colored hoodie?   I've seen the Reigning Champ one, and I'm considering the John Elliott Villain in sage (but that seems to fit pretty tightly?).... but anything else?
I'm an XL in sweaters (Large for fitted look), I had to get XXL in John Elliot. And after 1 wash it started fitted like a true to size XL

Will BF v2s go down once the white/black release? Looking for any of the 3 colors for around $400.

Doubt it. If anything you should try to cop right before release when resellers are trying to collect all their funds for that weekend. I could see you copping all three for that 4-450 range depending on size

Barney's just called me about the raffle. Asked which color I wanted, size, address and CC info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom