ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I view my voucher on my Adidas confirmed app, it always says error. Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

They are all size 11.5 smh my size 11 didn't get pick they gave me my backup 11.5.
I cant even feel bad for you bruh im starving over here lol but im an 11 too. Youll be cool should be easy to trade down to an 11.

Easier to trade down in these cause some may not know they run small and need that extra space

Nahhhh lol i meant let me in already damnit!!
I was preparing for the L 
laugh.gif

IF and big IF

IF IM ABLE TO SOMEHOW get through for two pairs, am I able to send to same address? What if I use two different cards to two different names just same shipping address

Hearing a lot of people say no then some people say yes

IF and big IF

IF IM ABLE TO SOMEHOW get through for two pairs, am I able to send to same address? What if I use two different cards to two different names just same shipping address

I got two pairs of 750s shipped to the same address off of adidas US site.

IF and big IF

Ive gotten multiples of limited releases from ADC with the same exact info for everything

Man I'm just worried about getting through for 1. I always take the L on these and this is the colorway I really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom