ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF and big IF

IF IM ABLE TO SOMEHOW get through for two pairs, am I able to send to same address? What if I use two different cards to two different names just same shipping address

Hearing a lot of people say no then some people say yes
Just change the shipping address a bit and use 2 different cards/payment methods.  Instead of Ave write out Avenue, etc. 

Billing info is more important than the shipping address, if that makes sense.  

Last edited:
smoking on some gorilla glue ready to take my Ls 
nthat.gif

Whoa got a pair from adidas.ca FINALLY! 

Had two iPhones and a web browser; got lucky on the iPhone that I joined the queue last with. Crazy. So excited!

Heads up fam: Champs in Times Square messed up big. Systems completely down and entire staff staring at everyone helplessly. If you are going there today Id advise you go later because they are straight up telling people to leave.

Currently at Foot Locker 34th st. which is humming along like a well oiled machine.

Champs mayyyyyyyybe a good idea to test your **** the night before since this is the first time you are doing a yeezy release? Bunch of fools.

Last edited:
Welp, SM script currently only works if you can get past the splash page manually, which means Im screwed lol

Heads up fam: Champs in Times Square messed up big. Systems completely down and entire staff staring at everyone helplessly. If you are going there today Id advise you go later because they are straight up telling people to leave.

Currently at Foot Locker 34th high is humming along like a well oiled machine.

Champs mayyyyyyyybe a good idea to test your **** the night before since this is the first time you are doing a yeezy release? Bunch of fools.
How far out is the flagship line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom