ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i hit more but i guess not. 2 for me. 4 for friends using their addresses. pretty decent. :smokin

Did you get order confirmation page when checking out or just Paypal confirmation email and an order update error?
I originally got the PayPal confirmation and no email from ADC.  15 mins later, got the email from ADC.

I got a cart error, however, I checked my cart and was able to checkout with less than 2 mins remaining.

Last edited:
Gonna have to order a new router after today 
mean.gif

i heard theres more than SJ
got it ... yeah, there's no way there are over half million pairs of these. That would mean there's more of these yeezys than NMDs which they have been pumping out all year at strong pace and since adidas gets more money from pumping out NMDs wouldn't even make since to pump out the yeezys at the same rate which they have to share revenue with 'ye.

Finnaly got a pair off adc. Thanks for someone that said to check your cart even if you couldn't add. Also my Nintendo nes classic is ready for pick up!!

I originally got the PayPal confirmation and no email from ADC.  15 mins later, got the email from ADC.
But did you get an order confirmation PAGE when checking out on ADC? I only got order update errors and authorizations/confirmations on my PayPal.

But did you get an order confirmation PAGE when checking out on ADC? I only got order update errors and authorizations/confirmations on my PayPal.
Yea, I got a confirmation page when checked out on ADC

I hope that yours went through though

Last edited:
On the bright side, if you took an L-it seems a lot more people will be wearing get these so there aren't as special anymore since they are less limited than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom