ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I originally got the PayPal confirmation and no email from ADC.  15 mins later, got the email from ADC.
But did you get an order confirmation PAGE when checking out on ADC? I only got order update errors and hits on my PayPal.

Yea, I got a confirmation page when checked out on ADC
Thanks... looks like Ls for me. I should have kept hitting my PayPal until order confirmation page went through... next time I guess.

Got both one from paypal and the other from a card.  Took about 30 minutes after each purchase.  My size 11 and my girlfriend's size 8.5.  She's always giving me **** for never getting her any Yeezys so I couldn't go another release without getting her a pair or I'd risk the wrath.

Gonna have to order a new router after today 
mean.gif
haha really?

i got 2 pairs , had a 3rd in cart but kept getting payment error , so i know they def had alot of pairs this time around

Im gonna ask again. Can you use the same name, address but different cards and a paypal to get multiple orders? Thanks

Ugh this release blew. Carted at least 5 times. Page died and would not refresh. Had to "re-enter payment details. Tried 3 different cards and paypal. Watched my cart hold expire so many times. Ended up just grabbing a bae size ugh.

I got 0 

This. Just because the same people that cop with script win multiple every release.
Finally finished with finals so I guess I have time to learn it now. Sucks though because this was easily my fav colorway since tds. Least resell won't be too high.

I was emailed my Order Confirmation from ADC but now I cant log in into my account lol. I think my IP was blocked? But I can log into my other account?

Anyways, got through on my Android and Tablet. Macbook never came through

I never see people wearing yeezys in Orlando lol.

After this release, you will.

There's slowly going to be nothing special about Yeezys now.. If anyone is holding onto pairs to resell, I would be careful and check Stock X constantly. Adidas seems to be VERY slowly over saturating the market.

Step 1. Wake up early

Step 2. Log onto sites

Step 3. Don't get past splash on 5 devices and just laugh at the Footsites.

Step 4. Finally get through ADC, but your size is reserved even after 30 plus times trying

Step 5. YMMV, but some get upset, others just accept the fact. I've gotten to the point I've come to terms with the latter

Step 6. Start looking at resale prices and find the one you're "content" with, but enjoy your weekend because getting pissed off isn't changing anything.

Step 7. See next 350 coming out and if the CW is flames, start back at step 1. If it's a 750, see step 8.

Step 8. You don't care and you're done till the next 350 drop.

Step 1. Wake up early
Step 2. Log onto sites
Step 3. Don't get past splash on 5 devices and just laugh at the Footsites.
Step 4. Finally get through ADC, but your size is reserved even after 30 plus times trying
Step 5. YMMV, but some get upset, others just accept the fact. I've gotten to the point I've come to terms with the latter
Step 6. Start looking at resale prices and find the one you're "content" with, but enjoy your weekend because getting pissed off isn't changing anything.
Step 7. See next 350 coming out and if the CW is flames, start back at step 1. If it's a 750, see step 8.
Step 8. You don't care and you're done till the next 350 drop.

So many people ate on this release though.

the only closure I have is looking at bank account and realizing i still have money for a potential delayed W

Got both one from paypal and the other from a card.  Took about 30 minutes after each purchase.  My size 11 and my girlfriend's size 8.5.  She's always giving me **** for never getting her any Yeezys so I couldn't go another release without getting her a pair or I'd risk the wrath.
Hol up. Same Address? With conf emails?

if so, How does that not get cancelled? Teach me your ways!

Last edited:
I got my size order confirmation and all. Wanted to go back through and try and get a pair for my sister for christmas but kept getting errors. Checked my card and it was charged 3 times. Is it possible I will get confirmation email for one of those other two orders? possibly both orders? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom