ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mall in Michigan got the Yeezy's but they've been lying to customers. Shady. All I have to say is Champs being Champs. I was literally just there on Friday they didn't mention Yeezy nothing.

About 19,000 pairs on ADC right? Population just where I live (SFV Almost 2 mill) It's cool

20k on ADC US alone, there were far more of these produced in the world.

I think Adidas wisely realizes that Yeezys are a status symbol for the brand, so future releases are going to more limited than these. Selling a 350 GR is really bad for the brand in the long term.

I'm sorry but this just sounds lame. Why are you so worried about resell and shoes being limited? Shouldn't everyone who likes a shoe be able to eat?

don't bother with him. He;s the biggest lame here. all he does is complain. He wants everything to be exclusive. Once its not exclusive anymore, he'll bash. Its easier to move past his posts when you can.

Step 1. Wake up early
Step 2. Log onto sites
Step 3. Don't get past splash on 5 devices and just laugh at the Footsites.
Step 4. Finally get through ADC, but your size is reserved even after 30 plus times trying
Step 5. YMMV, but some get upset, others just accept the fact. I've gotten to the point I've come to terms with the latter
Step 6. Start looking at resale prices and find the one you're "content" with, but enjoy your weekend because getting pissed off isn't changing anything.
Step 7. See next 350 coming out and if the CW is flames, start back at step 1. If it's a 750, see step 8.
Step 8. You don't care and you're done till the next 350 drop.
So many people ate on this release though.
Not me, but what can I do? Life goes on. 

Step 1. Wake up early
Step 2. Log onto sites
Step 3. Don't get past splash on 5 devices and just laugh at the Footsites.
Step 4. Finally get through ADC, but your size is reserved even after 30 plus times trying
Step 5. YMMV, but some get upset, others just accept the fact. I've gotten to the point I've come to terms with the latter
Step 6. Start looking at resale prices and find the one you're "content" with, but enjoy your weekend because getting pissed off isn't changing anything.
Step 7. See next 350 coming out and if the CW is flames, start back at step 1. If it's a 750, see step 8.
Step 8. You don't care and you're done till the next 350 drop.
You should have checked your cart. Especially after 30 tries.

Last edited:
don't bother with him. He;s the biggest lame here. all he does is complain. He wants everything to be exclusive. Once its not exclusive anymore, he'll bash. Its easier to move past his posts when you can.

For sure. Glad I'm not the only one. I'll take heed

Annnnddd yeezy's aren't some designer brand either? Meh.. I digress..this is why the shoe game is the way it is

Yeezys, or any limited, high-resell value shoe inherently IS a status symbol. This is no different from expensive clothing or jewelry.

Nobody cares about GR Jordan Retros that you can easily get and won't even sell for their MSRP. Wearing Yeezys shows that you can afford to wear a shoe that is worth quite a bit of money. Like it or not, it does any something about your financial place in life.

Does anyone know if my orders will get cancelled if I use different credit cards but with the same billing address?

Cooked from a raffle at Pac Sun. Cooked off ADC, should have been 2, but 1 is fine.

Time to relax and enjoy the day.
You guys have a blessed day.

Last edited:
NYC - 112 W 34th Street line is going to be about a 1.5 hour wait as of 12:15pm.  Luckily it's not raining anymore.

Yeezys, or any limited, high-resell value shoe inherently IS a status symbol. This is no different from expensive clothing or jewelry.

Nobody cares about GR Jordan Retros that you can easily get and won't even sell for their MSRP. Wearing Yeezys shows that you can afford to wear a shoe that is worth quite a bit of money. Like it or not, it does any something about your financial place in life.

20k on ADC US alone, there were far more of these produced in the world.

I think Adidas wisely realizes that Yeezys are a status symbol for the brand, so future releases are going to more limited than these. Selling a 350 GR is really bad for the brand in the long term.

Idk man, they can probably just keep dropping semi GRs, Limited and GRs and they'll still sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom