ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh this release blew. Carted at least 5 times. Page died and would not refresh. Had to "re-enter payment details. Tried 3 different cards and paypal. Watched my cart hold expire so many times. Ended up just grabbing a bae size ugh.

Yeah. This. Ended up with tons of pending charges too. Finally got through with PayPal though. Just had to keep trying and deleting browser history. Next time I am going to buy an adidas gift card beforehand and try that.

Last edited:
34th st footlocker has got to be top 5 pathetic with its release process. Left, came back 3 hours later and there's still a bogus line

So I just ate on a 10.5 off Influenceu.com..  Had the page open and hit refresh and there it was..  Will use for trade bait.. Need a 7.5..

Huge difference in post Yeezy release workouts between failing and cooking. I'm in the gym feeling :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nothing finer than a nice donk and you look down, she's rocking some Oreos joints.

I'd be on my "lemme holla at ya script one time" tip

Ok vid finally uploaded in 720p, much better now
pm open as well. 
glasses.gif

Adidas and footsites been on some shady **** lately. I had to make sure I had a pair shipped before selling in-hand extras

shipping label created from a footsite! Glad that teammanual has been able to eat! still need a pair of 750s done with 350s till the full black cw with red branding

went to go pick up one of my pairs in my qasa high's. I'll say this, the 350s are nice and a great shoe for the retail price point but adidas x Yeezy has got nothing on Y-3 in quality or style if you ask. I know a lot of people only *** with adidas for yeezys and ultra boosts but before deciding to pay retail, I highly suggest look at some of Y-3s flag ships and giving them a try.

View media item 2265950

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom