ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's good NT FAM.. has anyone ever won from RUVILLA ONLINE raffles? If so, how long to they take to send the invoice to pay via PayPal? Thnx in advance

I think people expecting some pr0n type ****, just a creeper vid
happy.gif

Just walked out of Adidas Garden State plaza. Was told by 2 employees that they don't have a procedure for leftovers. They send them back to corporate.

Sorry for the late response, had to catch up on some Zzz's after e-camping for the earlier drops lol. Theres an entire reddit dedicated to it: https://www.reddit.com/r/adidasatc/ and . The procedure varies a bit since the script requires constant updating/enhancing to keep up with Adidas' site changes, but the idea is pretty much the same.

Thank you, repped.

Last edited:
Mannnnnn. L's all around on this release.. Was waitlisted for my size 14 at fashion valley footlocker, got off work (in the mall) at 230 and was still waitlisted so I decided to walk over and see what's up. The manager said the size 14 winner hadn't shown up yet but he had til 3 to get them or they were mine. Guess who strolls in at 2:57 :smh: the manager just came up to me and goes "bad news bro.." soooo closeeee. Worst part was, everybody in line was like 5'8 160 pounds :lol: no way anybody was buying those to wear

I got a confirmation from adidas (cooked on ADC - at least I hope) but no shipping info yet.

Am I gettin my first pair of yeezys or is there a chance they screw me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom