ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

After doubling up on LB750s and B/W v2s, I'm looking to sell and purchase some shoes that I've been meaning to add to my collection (cream UBs, SBB1.0's, etc.). eBay seems too risky, and Goat still hasn't approved me lol, so should I take my chances with StockX? Thanks.

Question:

After doubling up on LB750s and B/W v2s, I'm looking to sell and purchase some shoes that I've been meaning to add to my collection (cream UBs, SBB1.0's, etc.). eBay seems too risky, and Goat still hasn't approved me lol, so should I take my chances with StockX? Thanks.

lol stockx sending fakes bruh...

They told me something similar at the Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ
My gut tells me this is what employees say because this is the only way employees can cop. Can't hold pairs up front since they're spoken for through confirmed but everything leftover is fair game? That's the only reason I can come up with. The first guy I asked said it's Adidas' way to keep them "Limited". Lol

So on ADC when the size I ordered is missing when I pull up my order--what does that mean?

Sweatergod if they play me after all this......

Normal....

So on ADC when the size I ordered is missing when I pull up my order--what does that mean?

Sweatergod if they play me after all this......

nothing, really. that happens to me all the time. Hell, i copped some burg 3.0's a couple of weeks and and received them a week ago and its still not showing.

But i understand the concern

:pimp: Thanks brahs.

Got nervous for a second. :lol:

lol stockx sending fakes bruh...

Lol dag :smh: :smh: its such a hassle and risk to find local buyers/traders, so idk what to do at this point. I've never paid resell and never will, so I figured copping doubles of highly anticipated sneakers and reselling or trading the extra would be a viable alternative, apparently not. Guess I can try doing business with close friends and reputable locals.

Very unsure about paying resell.. due to not being as white as i would like.. hmmmm

my friend got 2 pairs today using the same name and shipping address but one with paypal and one with card. He's good?:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom