ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else who picked up have the Foot locker people not enter the code into the app and just give them the shoes? Noticed they were doing this for mostly everyone at South Coast Plaza, wondering if it will hurt my chances in future raffles since it doesn't show that i picked up my pair in the app....

It won't. They didn't enter the code at fta Cumberland or ftl stoncrest when I went. This comes after I passed up a reservation for space jams at ftl underground just last week

anyone know how long ghost charges take to drop? have 2 on debit and one on cc that dont have order confirmations. tempted to just call them and have them reverse so I have it at least for my debit

Last edited:
Anyone else who picked up have the Foot locker people not enter the code into the app and just give them the shoes? Noticed they were doing this for mostly everyone at South Coast Plaza, wondering if it will hurt my chances in future raffles since it doesn't show that i picked up my pair in the app....

They entered the code in my phone and I never got to push "purchased". However it now shows purchased a few hours later. I think it updated by following my VIP

On the FTL , Champs , FA app the manager has to hand input who has showed up . The purchase button will not change the status to picked up. If you do not see picked up I would contact the store manager to give you credit .

Last edited:
anyone know how long ghost charges take to drop? have 2 on debit and one on cc that dont have order confirmations. tempted to just call them and have them reverse so I have it at least for my debit
7-10 business days is the general answer you'll get from CS but fastest I've had it drop was 5 business days

7-10 business days is the general answer you'll get from CS but fastest I've had it drop was 5 business days
damn! I'll hit my bank and see if they can reverse it faster. I'd think they could faster directly instead of adidas since they are pending charges and not actually confirmed/withdrawn.

Why y'all in a rush for a reverse charge you will get it back it's like 250$ I'm sure it doesn't effect you ability to buy anything else. If it does you shouldn't be buying yeezys

B
This thread seems abnormally quiet the day of a Yeezy release.

We have apps now we ate and we gone. Lurkers will be back talking codes and such later when the next release is up.

Also goat and stockX makes reselling easy no need to talk about that.

Side note need to locate an off white shirt.

Oh and these are keepers based on the comfort alone.

Last edited:
Posted my pair on Craigslist, met with this guy on 15th and 9th Ave over here in NYC for $540 I'm checking the bills all were fake I wanted to hurt him... Be careful out there these sneakers bring out the ugly side of the sneaker community smh

Posted my pair on Craigslist, met with this guy on 15th and 9th Ave over here in NYC for $540 I'm checking the bills all were fake I wanted to hurt him... Be careful out there these sneakers bring out the ugly side of the sneaker community smh

Damn what did you say

:smh: people doing the most for these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom