ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here's something for you guys - rcvd email confirmation from adc but can't search the order # thru the adc order tracking page. anyone ever get this?

I would say it sucks you almost got screwed but then again your purchased a pair of sneakers just to sell em for more than double what you paid.

All is fair in this game you playing.

My pair was small I need a 10.5 not a 10 so I sold to get the correct size

So I live in va now but I have a Nyc number I submitted 3 raffles and was told I didn't win because they can't call long distance number from the instore phone WTF

my bae is a size 8.5 in womens, so a size 7 of these should fit right? And is size 7 considered uncommon/rare in yeezys

Since everyone cooked and i was stuck at work, who wanna slide a size 12 for a non kobe in Colorado price?
Kobe and Colorado what? 
nerd.gif

View media item 2266228 in person it's hard to tell the difference which is what IMO..

same thing i said. i compared these with my coppers when i got home and it's basically the same damn colr. makes absolutely no sense at all why they wouldn't just drop a whole new c/w. they milking this ishh. imo, the yeezy boost v2 is way watered down already and yeezy x adidas can't hold a candle to yeezy x nike.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom