ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7Pl8Hh2.png

roll.gif

Just got off the phone with ADC. The support rep said the order didn't go through on their side even though I got the PayPal verification. She recommended not to use PayPal but to use DEBIT/CREDIT card instead. Lost out again but oh well. Glad you folks got to cook!  
happy.gif

Just got off the phone with ADC. The support rep said the order didn't go through on their side even though I got the PayPal verification. She recommended not to use PayPal but to use DEBIT/CREDIT card instead. Lost out again but oh well. Glad you folks got to cook!  :D
Did you receive ADC email confirmation as well or just PayPal?

how'd everyone do? my best friend passed away this morning. after a long battle with cancer and i missed this whole release. i hope everyone who wears their kicks ate.

Just got off the phone with ADC. The support rep said the order didn't go through on their side even though I got the PayPal verification. She recommended not to use PayPal but to use DEBIT/CREDIT card instead. Lost out again but oh well. Glad you folks got to cook!  
happy.gif
Nah, PayPal always works for me. Don't get why she would recommend using one payment method over the other.

Did you receive ADC email confirmation as well or just PayPal?
Nah, just PayPal. I thought something was odd when I finished logging into PayPal and confirming my order on ADC. My screen went back to the payment selection screen. Thought something went wrong so I tried to pick my payment again but the button didn't work. At that point I did receive a PayPal email saying that I have an authorized order from ADC. Figured it was all good but unfortunately not.

Nah, PayPal always works for me. Don't get why she would recommend using one payment method over the other.
Yeah I've heard PayPal was good for NT'ers so I went with PayPal route but mine glitched out for some reason.

Mad af since i had to work today and had no access to pc to try and cop. Cellphone failed miserably after an hour of trying since i later read that i had to check my cart when certain messaged poped up (which did several times but i didnt know). Already got green so the anger is going down after reading that these and greeen copper are really close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom