ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shipping confirmation used same name billing and shipping address. RIPMe. This is what happens when you never hit on adc and hit 2x. Didn't even think to switch any of the info.

Order confirmation came

One charge went through and PayPal is still pending. RIP
You don't have too. I've used same name / shipping for multiple yeezys including these ones and i've received shipping for both.

No shipping confirmation used same name billing and shipping address. RIPMe. This is what happens when you never hit on adc and hit 2x. Didn't even think to switch any of the info.

Order confirmation came

One charge went through and PayPal is still pending. RIP
they aint combing through 19k orders to catch you 

When should I start to worry about not getting shipping confirmation

First time coppin yeezys and starting to worry that my order might get cancelled
Not until the end of the day Wednesday. I've had Yeezys shipped on Wednesday on more than one occasion, and that was with quantities lower than these. The only reason Adidas might be more on their game this release is upping their shipping capacity for Christmas.

One pair shipped, which is actually the second pair I ordered manually. Waiting on my first pair

they aint combing through 19k orders to catch you 
But you would think they would have some sort of algorithm that checks for duplicate names/addresses. In the end, if it arrives that the destination, that's the key. I've seen cancellation on single orders so random is random.

​LOL point taken :smile:

Do you know what Adidas policy actually is?

One per customer is pretty vague. Technically my wife and I are different customers.
Someone on the Reddit board said 1 per IP. 

Called CS and they cancelled 1/2 of his, so just hold tight and wait out the storm.

But you would think they would have some sort of algorithm that checks for duplicate names/addresses. In the end, if it arrives that the destination, that's the key. I've seen cancellation on single orders so random is random.
this aint Nike, they dont give a damn.

you think that php method would last this long if it was Nike ? 

Last edited:
Honestly I like snkrs app and the draw. An hour of splash or clicking add to cart is the worst.. I got the bread so let me submit a request ONCE and either sell me the shoes or not and let me go on about my business.

This.
Adidas trying to be different and tech cute with dumb stuff like splash, captcha and even confirmed app. Still people bust through. It's a yes or no question.
Keep it simple stupid.

Off the soapbox-thank you ADC after failing twice on DB7 that morning.

This.
Adidas trying to be different and tech cute with dumb stuff like splash, captcha and even confirmed app. Still people bust through. It's a yes or no question.
Keep it simple stupid.

Off the soapbox-thank you ADC after failing twice on DB7 that morning.
Adidas likes the long releases.

You know how easy it is to get rid of that PHP backdoor ? Literally just change the PID every release and good bye script

Reasonable price for someone to throw on top of b/w v2s in a trade for 750 chocolates? I'm thinking 200-250.

Also, can anyone point me in the direction of any guides on legit checking these newer CWs?

2 things... Just got shipping confirmations for all 3 pairs.  All Billing addresses for all 3 pairs were to same address.  However all used 3 diff email addresses and 3 different forms of payment.  With that I guessing adidas only checks (if they chk at all) to make sure multiple pairs aren't purchased using the same email and payment accounts.

Secondly... successfully traded my 2012 Jordan 1 Royals in pretty good condition for VNDS Belugas.  I think I won especially considering Royal 1s are getting remastered in 2017.  

"It's beginning to look alot like Christmas..." 
pimp.gif

Wednesday delivery for me. ....FedEx.. Anyone know when I can go in and request a change to hold at the holding facility? right now " customize delivery" is still grayed out.

Last edited:
Combing through this thread, it looks like a lot of folks got their pairs. Most even got multiples. The resell on this is going to drop rather significantly. Enough for those who didn't get a pair to snag it for 350-400 in the reseller market.

Someone on the Reddit board said 1 per IP. 

Called CS and they cancelled 1/2 of his, so just hold tight and wait out the storm.
Not true. Never has been. Any time I've gotten multiples off ADC, they've been on the same IP.

The general rule of thumb is different email, phone #, and form of payment. Sometimes, pairs will slip through when they have the same info but I always follow that rule of thumb and have been fine for any site. 

Finally got shipping confo on my order with wrong zipcode

Should I call FedEx rn or wait til they actually have the package?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom