ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 shipped so far but I'm laughing at the one that hasn't shipped yet because I realized I put my first name as my last name 
roll.gif

So it reads as John, John rather than John, my last name 
roll.gif

Combing through this thread, it looks like a lot of folks got their pairs. Most even got multiples. The resell on this is going to drop rather significantly. Enough for those who didn't get a pair to snag it for 350-400 in the reseller market.
​Instantly sold my extra pair for $499 on eBay. Didn't want to wait on a higher price.

Funny enough, that's the pair that shipped. The pair for my wife and myself hasn't...

never call cs unless it's been over a week. youll get yourself canceled.
6/6 from adc though. :smokin

Damn. Dudes on here getting shipping confirmations for 5-6 pairs of shoes and I can't even get one for my lil ole pair. First pair of yeezy's...I knew it was too good to be true lol

Got shipping confirmation!

Ordered two total. Same ip address.

So different shipping and billing address, but same ip address.

ADC shipping confirmation update

2/4 for yeezys going to the same address.

0/1 for the one going to an alternative address.

​So should be cool with different names, emails, phone #s, card numbers, but same billing and shipping addy?

I guess. Its my first time copping off of adc but yeah. I got shipping for all 3 pairs online. This release was awesome.

Not true. Never has been. Any time I've gotten multiples off ADC, they've been on the same IP.

The general rule of thumb is different email, phone #, and form of payment. Sometimes, pairs will slip through when they have the same info but I always follow that rule of thumb and have been fine for any site. 
Yeah and with 20,000 USA pairs they ain't looking too hard at what order has the same what

reading this thread is like a damn soap opera waiting for that plot twist to strike (obv i hope it doesn't) :x

Just got my 2nd shipping email.

So if anyone's interested...

Pair 1: Name 1, CC 1, Email 1, Phone 1, Billing Address 1, Shipping Address 1, IP 1 (Shipped)

Pair 2: Name 2, CC 2, Email 2, Phone 2, Billing Address 1, Shipping Address 1, IP 2 (Waiting)

Pair 3: Name 2, CC 3, Email 3, Phone 3, Billing Address 2, Shipping Address 2, IP 3 (Shipped)

reading this thread is like a damn soap opera waiting for that plot twist to strike (obv i hope it doesn't)
sick.gif
Feel like we all went through war together ROFL

Was feeling like crap Friday night.

0/2 Confirmed App

0/6 Foot Apps

Saturday morning. 0 for whatever on foot .com's

Then just starting hitting on Adidas lol

Sold the third pair an hour after winning. Then my wife and I went with one of her friends to see an apartment (out of no where), the friend wanted it and my wife got $2,300 in real estate commissions. Then our local high school won it's 6th state championship that night (1st in the largest division).

Was a pretty good day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom