ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas cancelled my original Greens from the BF V2 drop but then called to fulfill it because they found extra stock. They overnighted yesterday and ended up receiving them today.
sick.gif

TF man, got my greens size 11 axed and no calls from ADC 
mean.gif

what are some good pants that fit like this?
Probably gonna have to find a pair of black jeans that fit the thighs how you want them and then get them tapered
Any slim fit jean with stretch
I'm pretty sure the jeans in that photo of Kanye were the Acne Ace Used Cash.   According to this link, they have a 13" leg opening, which can also be called 6.5" leg opening depending on how you measure (13" = perimeter of leg opening, 6.5" is measuring across leg opening while it is laying flat). 

http://www.azaleasf.com/20607-32-ac...w6Ty7GhWAIaArBN8P8HAQ#/color-usedcash/size-33

You also don't understand that he's joking about Big Slim typing in all caps.....
Wow lol it just hit me...smh...I really didn't. I can't keep up with all these guys talking about their cancellations. I am pretty sure when I read the statement initially I thought CAPS stood for some kind of computer code. lmao

Last edited:
A video tutorial can easily be found by googling, 'Adidas Script'.

Last edited:
So i was browsing through twitter and came across this guys post. I found his wallpaper pretty amusing. 

edit. I see what it is now. That's pretty funny. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom