ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone mentioned your best bet is to get a pair that fits your thighs and have them tapered. I like my leg opening between 6 and 6.5 inches.

Not sure of your build but I heard the men's Topman ripped stretch skinny fit jeans fit dope and they are only $75,
I have a pair and they're excellent skinny jeans on a budget. If you have a few more dollars to spend, look into seven for all mankind skinny jeans with knee rips. Their denim is a little softer and has a more premium feel

This thread is about asking how V2's fit, how many pairs you hit on, how many shipped and how many have arrived lmao.
I can fit sizes 4-12 which size should I get my v2s?

ugh my 200 pairs from adc got cancelled

only got 3 of them shipped :/

This thread is about asking how V2's fit, how many pairs you hit on, how many shipped and how many have arrived lmao.
Honestly... I just PM'd the guy, problem solved. Everyone feels the need to be a difficult smart *** in here. Thank you to the two guys that answered me when I had the same question. 

This thread is funny. Everyone who asks about the script gets responses that basically rubs it in that they're not "in the know".
Why not just ignore if you really don't want to help. They'll eventually search themselves if nobody responds

This thread is funny. Everyone who asks about the script gets responses that basically rubs it in that they're not "in the know".
Why not just ignore if you really don't want to help. They'll eventually search themselves if nobody responds
They have to show everyone that they know something that others don't know, that way they'll feel important or superior to the rest of us right? 
laugh.gif

Anyway you guys can continue with your color blind tests and cancellation analysis. Wouldn't want to clutter your thread. 

Last edited:
dude really said he's grown, but doesn't understand how pending charges work. no confirmation is an L. why would the send a cancellation for an order that was never placed?

another dude trying to decide between two shoes acting like it a life altering decision. they're shoes man, not a 401k, pick the one you'll wear the most and move on.

this thread is always comedy :lol:

Don't forget:

I got an email confirmation but my size says "-". Am I ok?

I ordered 2 pairs to the same address with different cards. Am I ok?

I ordered and was charged but didn't get an email confirmation. Am I ok?

Sunday @ 12:01am: I don't have shipping yet. Was my order cancelled?

The Script is pointless after this release, the creator decided not to update it anymore.

If you didn't get a chance to jump on the train before you can count it out now 100%.

Most people that wear Yeezys dress like trash.

Sorry, just adding fuel to the hatefest going on in here.

it's also looking for hand out szn.

no one has helped me out with a pair or info on the script. a quick search will land you all the info about the script. with detailed step by step videos.

the problem is people who no ones knows wanna come in begging for info without doing a simple search to see if the can find it themselves.

Just tried these on and I went TTS. Snug but I wear those thin champs socks and its a good fit. Anyone else actually go TTS here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom