ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone watching these videos on the new fake V2s? Scary.
It's almost to the point where you can't even tell unless you go up to somebody and take their shoe off

those doing it for any other reason besides enjoying it better stop thinking they're special with these lol

So I've got a pair of sz 11 black/white v2s I'm currently holding onto and I'm debating on whether I should:

-Sell now while the going is good before price likely drops when the new blacks drop

-keep them until the Royal 1s drop and use it as trade bait (figure I could probably do a 1:1?)

Thoughts?

ba5568d2_15803055_1841202892771207_1795767208467496960_n.jpeg

I have both MR's and OT's and if you have a fit and throw each on to see which looks better its always gonna be OT's. The tan is just too easy to look good.

for anybody wondering if there pair is legit, i think i figured out a tell. i have 3 different color ways of the v'2s and every shoe has a nipple on the toe box where it meets the Prime knit. I really doubt the fakes would have it. Some pairs the little dot is not as defined as the one in this picture but mine all have it even if its only sticking out just a little bit and you might have to look really close.

damn, the feezy market is getting too good! I wonder if china factories have accounts to NT for all the differences. if they're smart enough for that, they would be smart enough for this lol. ****.

i doubt the fakes have that nipple. I've never even heard anyone, seen any videos, Legit Checks, bring that dot up other than me awhile back but i guess anything is possible.

damn, the feezy market is getting too good! I wonder if china factories have accounts to NT for all the differences. if they're smart enough for that, they would be smart enough for this lol. ****.

they don't need NT accounts, they just buy a legit pair and copy it

Speaking of yeezy prices never dropping. I think when those green green V2's come out those prices will drop. Those things are hideous.

Also, might be willing to trade my DS PB's for those all white V2's when/if they drop.

Man I ordered the military boot on Sunday for 350 and now they are 250

My Sunday order hasn't shipped or been fulfilled any chance they change the price if I say something?

Man I ordered the military boot on Sunday for 350 and now they are 250

My Sunday order hasn't shipped or been fulfilled any chance they change the price if I say something?
Try FB messaging them. I had an issue with one of my JE Sweats orders and they were very prompt and helpful on there. Worth a shot esp when you can cop for 100 less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom