ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to buy these chocolate 750s but I'm having mixed feelings about how they'll actually on my feet....I've been watching so many on foot vids and some they look decent and some they look trash

Worn once FTB Kobe XI for DS Yeezy 350 V2 Blk/White?
Fair trade? Who adds and how much?

I really want to buy these chocolate 750s but I'm having mixed feelings about how they'll actually on my feet....I've been watching so many on foot vids and some they look decent and some they look trash

in person they aite....

haven't unDS my pair yet. GGs tho are :smokin

Last edited:
FTB trash so automatic win for whoevers trading those.
Why are they trash? 
nerd.gif

If you a basketball or Kobe fan, those gotta have a lot of meaning to you.

I dont like how they look, nothing big. Im a huge hoops fan and always been a Kobe fan but his shoes are meh. Last shoe I liked was the Masterpiece which I have and before that is the Kobe 8.

Kinda OT but is any of the Yeezy Season clothing/boots worth buying? They are on sale now and a lot of the stuff is now pretty reasonably priced.

Last edited:
Worn once FTB Kobe XI for DS Yeezy 350 V2 Blk/White?
Fair trade? Who adds and how much?
As much as a Kobe fan I am, I would rather keep that Yeezy. I have a few pairs of Kobe IX's and as much as they're my favorite silhouette; they're just too heavy compared to UB / YEEZY for me to wear for extended periods of time.

Kinda OT but is any of the Yeezy Season clothing/boots worth buying? They are on sale now and a lot of the stuff is now pretty reasonably priced.

Worth it is subjective. You can get a similar hoodie for a fraction of the price but it may not fit as well or of good quality. The higher end brands have much better quality and the oversized fit looks good. Some brands do oversized apparel but sometimes looks weird or the material used is meh.

The boots I like a lot, I have the burnt sienna and stone pairs and they are really nice. Got em 50% off so basically bogo for me during BF.

2 easiest way to tell if they're real or fake is to take a look at the back "pull tab" area. Real ones are A LOT skinnier than the fakes. The other is to take the insole out and look at the adidas logo on the bottom of the insole. The back "pull tab" is a dead giveaway though

they don't need NT accounts, they just buy a legit pair and copy it

I know. Lol.

But I'm saying for all of us to point out the things they missed only allows them to make better and better by reading what we say lol

NT doesn't know or post as much as reddit

They have a spot just for fake sneakers and all the sellers and factories frequent it and post

Worth it is subjective. You can get a similar hoodie for a fraction of the price but it may not fit as well or of good quality. The higher end brands have much better quality and the oversized fit looks good. Some brands do oversized apparel but sometimes looks weird or the material used is meh.

The boots I like a lot, I have the burnt sienna and stone pairs and they are really nice. Got em 50% off so basically bogo for me during BF.

Thanks for the info! I passed on the clothes as H&M and Pac Sun sell similar items for cheaper (lower quality but still).

I ordered a pair of the Rock boots for the ~$250 shipped deal that was posted earlier. I really liked the Season 2 crepe boots but never saw those dip below $400 so I'm glad you liked these Season 3 boots.

Thanks for the info! I passed on the clothes as H&M and Pac Sun sell similar items for cheaper (lower quality but still).

I ordered a pair of the Rock boots for the ~$250 shipped deal that was posted earlier. I really liked the Season 2 crepe boots but never saw those dip below $400 so I'm glad you liked these Season 3 boots.
Think the boots are pretty ok on deep discount at $250.

But the clothes aren't worth it even at 50% off.

I would rather get other branded clothes and right now there's good discounts on FW 2016 stuffs which can be a real steal if you find any.

I watched that video and spotted a few things right away.  Im sure there is more as well..

The UA soles are to shiny, especially where that piece splits in the back heel. 

SPLY 350 placement is OFF. 

Stripes on Sole are OFF as well. Retail has a slight angle, fakes are almost straight.

I think he was so excited by seeing them he missed all the clues. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom