ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never leave pls lol 
roll.gif
I hate this avy so much

Last edited:
I've sold several shoes on goat with factory imperfections/glue stains (purposely even) and not once have I ever had any of the issues you guys speak of. The trouble the guy had is probably an isolated incident.

Haven't been on here in a minute. Only adi Yeezy I've owned is the OG 750. Not really a fan of the original 350s but something about the zebras and the greys got me fiendin. Anybody have any info on either pair as far as RD? Also I were a 12.5 in the OG ultraboosts, would a 12 be all good in v2's?

View media item 2287114

Haven't been on here in a minute. Only adi Yeezy I've owned is the OG 750. Not really a fan of the original 350s but something about the zebras and the greys got me fiendin. Anybody have any info on either pair as far as RD? Also I were a 12.5 in the OG ultraboosts, would a 12 be all good in v2's?

View media item 2287114
I would go with a 12.5

stick with your UB size or size 0.5 up if you have large area on your feet.  i'm 9.5 ub ,   9.0 v1 ,   9.5 v2

^^ you sure you know youre true size?? I wouldnt call that "select" lol

There are absolutely fit differences between those

Last edited:

stick with your UB size or size 0.5 up if you have large area on your feet.  i'm 9.5 ub ,   9.0 v1 ,   9.5 v2
Agree.  I am 9 UB, 8.5 v1, 9 v2

I will say that the white v2's felt snugger than the green v2's.  But where my toe was, I wouldn't want any longer of a shoe. 

V1s coveted by hardcore collectors maybe, but not this guy. Will be trying to pick up all the V2s, easily the most comfortable shoe in the word (but size up, seriously)

this.

I'm done with v1s. Already have PBs to satisfy my 'need' for it and I'm even thinking about selling my pair :lol:

v2 comfort >>>>>>

statement makes me not wanna cop v1s
Selling my PBs right now. I wore those for like 5 hours the other day, never again. I could wear V2s all day. There is def something a little more high fashion about the V1 pattern but I'm done with them.

I've sold several shoes on goat with factory imperfections/glue stains (purposely even) and not once have I ever had any of the issues you guys speak of. The trouble the guy had is probably an isolated incident.

Wrong

Just had an incident last night [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sent factory laced shoes. Only time I even touched them was to take pictures for goat, they emailed me last night saying there was a glue stain on tongue on the inside..

Had to give the buyer a 5% discount since I didn't wanna risk another pair f my shoes getting stuck at goat because I refuse to lose and pay money to get my own items back

Currently have a pair of shoes at goat with the price slashed because the box got damaged in transit and the buyer denied the sale and I wasn't gonna pay $40 to get them sent back to me since I'm losin money as is.

V2 comfort >>>>>

That being said, V1's are pretty comfortable themselves. More comfortable than NMD's.

Comfort wise from the boost fam:

V2 > UB > V1 > NMD

If you want adidas family, id put the Alpha Bounce in front of the UB's.

Wrong

Just had an incident last night [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sent factory laced shoes. Only time I even touched them was to take pictures for goat, they emailed me last night saying there was a glue stain on tongue on the inside..

Had to give the buyer a 5% discount since I didn't wanna risk another pair f my shoes getting stuck at goat because I refuse to lose and pay money to get my own items back

Currently have a pair of shoes at goat with the price slashed because the box got damaged in transit and the buyer denied the sale and I wasn't gonna pay $40 to get them sent back to me since I'm losin money as is.

my v2 had a small dent on the bottom of the boost and buyer declined to buy them. only $20 to ship to and from goat but i will be dealing with them much less after this mess. just going to go with stockx if i have any doubts with any small factory flaws. goat checking has been going down hill. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom