ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only pair of v1s im missing is moon rocks smh .. and to think someone who i asked to enter the barneys NY raffle actually won them for me but didnt answer my call when it was time to roll out at 4am smh

And top offer on StockX is $935. On either platform, net proceeds would be less than $1050.
True, if Goat weren't having these issues with people's shoes right now, the commission is more for peace of mind. I wouldn't ship any item worth 1k+, personally.

True, if Goat weren't having these issues with people's shoes right now, the commission is more for peace of mind. I wouldn't ship any item worth 1k+, personally.

What issues?

Finding glue stains and other issues which they alert the buyer and basically force you to discount you price and the buyer can just decline it and have you pay $40+ to get your shoes sent back

Is the shininess an issue that isn't there for retail Black Friday pairs? I know my belugas from ADC have slightly different coloring on one of the pieces of the sole because it's slightly glossier than the part that wraps around the midsole.
Most of the UA's especially first batch v2 had that glossy heal. 
Could be the lighting imo
Definitely not lighting.

nobody is legit checking 750's in the yeezy legit check sticky i dont wanna post in the wrong thread but anyone want to help me out with a legit check? i can PM yall

Never leave pls lol 
roll.gif

nobody is legit checking 750's in the yeezy legit check sticky i dont wanna post in the wrong thread

cause yall keep posting grainy/****** pics taken by a potato with no close up of the boost or yzy strap logo

Doesn't wanna post in the wrong thread > still does it anyway smh

How much are 2015 Pirate Blacks going for? I completely forgot I still had a DS pair sitting in my closet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom