ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea why belugas are increasing in price?

also, anyone ever throw their yeezys in the wash? 

I know theres a suede patch on them.. washing works great for my UBs...

i just need to deep clean my TD's 

First v2 and not black based
Probably getting harder to find ds

Nike defectors actually helped design and continue to design adidas models. Dolce works closely on the yeezy line. Jerry Lorenzo actually designed the 950 and crepe boots.

I know a lot of you won't believe this but if you delve into earnings, Nike got paid for 350s to be released. Something about the pattern or the mold was Nike property but they settled for a nice chunk of change.

Wex is a nice guy but he puts too much effort in the artist side of the brand and not enough with the athlete side. A few of my students who gained sponsorships had to wait months for gear and most of the time it was merely 1 outfit.
Dolce didn't design any of the current stuff though. Neither did Denis or Miner.

Biggest threads on NT are Adidas [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He was right to legit check here!

Nike defectors actually helped design and continue to design adidas models. Dolce works closely on the yeezy line. Jerry Lorenzo actually designed the 950 and crepe boots.

I know a lot of you won't believe this but if you delve into earnings, Nike got paid for 350s to be released. Something about the pattern or the mold was Nike property but they settled for a nice chunk of change.

Wex is a nice guy but he puts too much effort in the artist side of the brand and not enough with the athlete side. A few of my students who gained sponsorships had to wait months for gear and most of the time it was merely 1 outfit.
IIRC  Wex is head of Global Entertainment, not sports...

he prob did them a favor... its his job to focus on the artist side not the athlete side 

Last edited:
this thread has made it 
smokin.gif
  Unfortunately for the wrong reason 
laugh.gif

sooo according to YTWW next drop is in February 2017 (zebra feet v2 & PB v2)

and the retail price jumped to $300USD (Infants being $190USD lmao)?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2289984
View media item 2289985

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom