ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Wear..the bags? Well obviously people use em, I just create the "hype" for them with pics. :lol:

Seriously is everybody here slow? I'm asking if the clothes and accessories are just props? Seems unorthodox to carry all that. So I assumed it was for photo shoots only. Like the fake jewelry rappers wear in videos [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haven't been on here in a minute. Only adi Yeezy I've owned is the OG 750. Not really a fan of the original 350s but something about the zebras and the greys got me fiendin. Anybody have any info on either pair as far as RD? Also I were a 12.5 in the OG ultraboosts, would a 12 be all good in v2's?
i never owned a pair of Yeezy but I really like them gray and black joints ...

dont even know where to cop but Im sure this lovely community is going to point me to the right direction!

Seriously is everybody here slow? I'm asking if the clothes and accessories are just props? Seems unorthodox to carry all that. So I assumed it was for photo shoots only. Like the fake jewelry rappers wear in videos [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I don't know the question, but that bag IMHO doesnt seem practical unless you are a performer or are going to the gym or something ...

i never owned a pair of Yeezy but I really like them gray and black joints ...

dont even know where to cop but Im sure this lovely community is going to point me to the right direction!
Not yet either ...

You're aiming for further releases not even schedule yet :smile: 

Man I genuinely thought you were hating... 

Not yet either ...

You're aiming for further releases not even schedule yet :smile: 
PPPPP

just to explain what that means

proper

planning

prevents 

piss

poor

performance

so I'm planning now in order to understand the process and hopefully when times comes I don't have to shell out 1k in order to aquire one ...

Thanks!

PPPPP

just to explain what that means

so I'm planning now in order to understand the process and hopefully when times comes I don't have to shell out 1k in order to aquire one ...

Thanks!
So, where are you located? In the States I guess. Couple of options. 

1st option.  Hit on the Adidas Confirmed App (Lucky shot worth the try) you can get in the App Store the Time for signing up for an specific shoe will be tweeted or posted somewhere by adidas

2nd option. Do you have an account with any footsites? FL, EB, Champs? Anything ? They usually give a head start to loyal customers (aka have spent some money with them , don't remember the amount) in heat drops such as yeezys. 

3rd option. Hit the raffles that your local retailers could have. Either in-store or online (you can hop on some others as well not just locally ) 

4th. Try your luck on release day.

5th. Suit up with a super powerful bot for the online drops.

6th. Get an ATC Service. 

7th. Get in line in the spots that still do FCFS 

That's pretty much what I could tell you, sure some other members will have contribute some more ... 

So, where are you located? In the States I guess. Couple of options. 

1st option.  Hit on the Adidas Confirmed App (Lucky shot worth the try) you can get in the App Store the Time for signing up for an specific shoe will be tweeted or posted somewhere by adidas

2nd option. Do you have an account with any footsites? FL, EB, Champs? Anything ? They usually give a head start to loyal customers (aka have spent some money with them , don't remember the amount) in heat drops such as yeezys. 

3rd option. Hit the raffles that your local retailers could have. Either in-store or online (you can hop on some others as well not just locally ) 

4th. Try your luck on release day.

5th. Suit up with a super powerful bot for the online drops.

6th. Get an ATC Service. 

7th. Get in line in the spots that still do FCFS 

That's pretty much what I could tell you, sure some other members will have contribute some more ... 
I doubt those Yezzy be at FL - at least where I am right now ..

I think the only option I have is the interwebz - powerful bot ?? that might sound like a good idea - I wouldnt mind buying one but knowing the release dates and website is key!

Didn't someone who works at Adidas do a stock inventory check on those gray/black joints and found out there are only like 74 pairs (likely F&F)? And someone else corroborated his claim cuz they searched the system too apparently.

Last edited:
I know this isn't the lc thread but wanted to get some opinions. A VP at adidas posted these on his ig. The stripe looks off, has anyone seen a retail pair with the stripe like that?
LC on Wex really da-fuq bro ... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom