ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking bout dropping serious cash for the all black 750s. May just settle for these. That sole makes them look a bit cheap tho.

the triple black 750s are bland and meh. I'll settle for those black gums tho :lol:

can't stand that dude and his cocky attitude. never understood how guys D-ride that dude. Lost all respect for dude after the red october thread

dudes with fakes trying to make themselves feel better
laugh.gif
that's not limited to just NT

Although I hope the sole on the final version isn't shiny, I do feel that it gives the shoe more character and helps set the shoe apart from a typical all black shoe.

If Im gonna spend 350+tax or resale on a shoe, I want people to know what's on my feet! Lol!

Although I hope the sole on the final version isn't shiny, I do feel that it gives the shoe more character and helps set the shoe apart from a typical all black shoe.

If Im gonna spend 350+tax or resale on a shoe, I want people to know what's on my feet! Lol!
most won't but ...

can't stand that dude and his cocky attitude. never understood how guys D-ride that dude. Lost all respect for dude after the red october thread

What happened in that thread?

it's a long story with that dude and that thread. I'm sure it's archived if you want to look it up.

Long story short, dude was called out for being a liar and went ghost from the thread

most won't but ...

Used to think the same.. till two different groups of elderly people commented on my V2 belugas and black/whites on different occasions

Completely baffled me that one lady even hit me with "are those the 'yeezuses' shoes?!" LMAO

Used to think the same.. till two different groups of elderly people commented on my V2 belugas and black/whites on different occasions

Completely baffled me that one lady even hit me with "are those the 'yeezuses' shoes?!" LMAO

"yeezuses"-that's hilarious. It is funny when civilians comment about what you wear. Personally I rarely look down or on wrist toward people. But I do know I'm asking for the look when you bust something eyecatching.

If I wear a size 7.5 in the Yeezy V1, what size would I be in the belugas? I've read they are alittle different than the other V2s.

If I wear a size 7.5 in the Yeezy V1, what size would I be in the belugas? I've read they are alittle different than the other V2s.
I feel like all pairs differ somewhat or something, but for me personally:

v1: 9.5

v2 beluga: 10

v2 blacks: 9.5

Ultra Boost: 9

I've heard a lot of varying opinions though.

I feel like all pairs differ somewhat or something, but for me personally:

v1: 9.5
v2 beluga: 10
v2 blacks: 9.5
Ultra Boost: 9

I've heard a lot of varying opinions though.

I was told a half size up from the V1 for the Oreos. And then I was reading that the belugas are a different fit. So I'm guessing go a half size up on the belugas too? My is the tightness of course, but also the length. I don't wanna walk around looking I got big clown shoes on. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom