ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wear a size 7.5 in the Yeezy V1, what size would I be in the belugas? I've read they are alittle different than the other V2s.
I have the Belugas and oreos in a size 8. For me the Belugas fit way tighter than Oreos, even after breaking them in.Tried on my Oreos when they came in and they felt more loose than my belugas.

the glossy brown sole ruined the black 750's... :lol:

those white 350's are a must have though those would be my fav v2 colorway.. not a fan of any of the v2 colorways

v1 or bust

Last edited:
If I wear a size 7.5 in the Yeezy V1, what size would I be in the belugas? I've read they are alittle different than the other V2s.
It might sound weird but even within the V1 and V2 models certain colorways fit differently.

True Size: 10

V1 Turtle Doves: 9

V1 Pirate Blacks 1.0: 9.5

V1 Pirate Blacks 2.0: 9.5 

V2 Belugas: 10

V2 Black Fridays Colorways: 10 (Fits slightly tighter in toebox area than the belugas)

V2 Core Black: 10 

thank you!

side note - theres someone on IG who has all these authentic pairs that are unreleased samples or some ****..

anyone know if hes legit?  lets just call him "pollo" for short
Chickenwop? that dude got called out in my local group a while back

if you went .5 down on them v1s you will need a fullsize up on v2s. V2s you go a .5 size up from your true size. so if you wear an 8 you get a 8.5 in v2s

can't stand that dude and his cocky attitude. never understood how guys D-ride that dude. Lost all respect for dude after the red october thread

What happened in that thread?

it's a long story with that dude and that thread. I'm sure it's archived if you want to look it up.

Long story short, dude was called out for being a liar and went ghost from the thread

ahh the nike air yeezy thread...good times...good times :lol:

I can see from the turnout of the actual colour why it get so much hate (I'm guessing more of y'all expected a sharper green?) but I've gotta say, the olives are actually very wearable. They're pretty understated so I'm finding them great for the office.

View media item 2292466

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom