ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, FOR ME ( k?...FOR ME all you haters lol ):

Belugas>PBV2>Zebra>BlackReds. 

Something about the Belugas being first, their groundbreaking, controversial design and overall impact make it the goat as far as v2s go. Thats including all the other previewed/leaked colorways too. Paid resale on these but worth every broken cervical bone it garners. 

1. Enter as many raffles as possible.
2. Be platinum VIP on FTL. DL app, get the full 6 min headstart and hope for the best. Do the equivalent of this for all footsites 
3. Adidas confirmed app. DL. Be ready for the L.
4. Go back and read up on all Solemartyr related posts. Study script. Install it. Understand it. Wait on release day for someone to post key.
5. Have Twitter. Follow as many reputable sneaker sites/people as possible
6. Sign up with an ATC- you'll pay more than retail but still a bit under eventual resale depending on demand. 
7. Network. FB groups, here, there everywhere. Find a character you will inevitably refer to as "plug"
8. Page monitor boutique consortium accounts. 
9. Was gonna say throw those SJ's away but go ahead and resell'em. You won't have need of them once you cop Yeezys. Good Luck.

Thanks alot!

Who wants some Beluga sliders?
Found this on Yeezy Talk Worldwide. Apparently his dog chewed them up so he just cut 'em lmao

@magic872  I didn't see that 
laugh.gif

Who wants some Beluga sliders?
Found this on Yeezy Talk Worldwide. Apparently his dog chewed them up so he just cut 'em lmao
My pit chewed up some slides and chucks when I was out one night, but I don't leave anything good out anyways. Don't think she'll do it again either

Damn so i have a pair of blk/white for sale and worked out a deal to meet a dude locally, he said hed pay $500..was supposed to meet the guy tonight at a public spot.also have the same pair for sale on ebay, (been up for like a few weeks with moderate interest, mostly people offering 400) and the pair sells this morning for 569 shipped...so Id actually end up with a little less than 500 after shipping and fees.
Not sure what I should do...i just worked out the deal with local dude last night but I dont want negative feedback on ebay for refunding the buyer...buyer has 0 feedback but ive never had a problem before with that (knock on wood).

Leaning toward just selling to ebay guy but not sure...

Last edited:
Damn so i have a pair of blk/white for sale and worked out a deal to meet a dude locally, he said hed pay $500..was supposed to meet the guy tonight at a public spot.also have the same pair for sale on ebay, (been up for like a few weeks with moderate interest, mostly people offering 400) and the pair sells this morning for 569 shipped...so Id actually end up with a little less than 500 after shipping and fees.
Not sure what I should do...i just worked out the deal with local dude last night but I dont want negative feedback on ebay for refunding the buyer...buyer has 0 feedback but ive never had a problem before with that (knock on wood).

Honor the original sale. Say the product is no longer available for sale on eBay(i.e. lost or stolen and it should auto refund, but i'm not sure if you will still pay fees). In the future I would take down your other listings ASAP

Damn that's a tough one, if it were me i would sell to the guy locally since it's a sure fire thing. Even though it's never happened to you on ebay it's always possible to be selling to a potential would be scammer looking for his next come up, specially if he's a 0 feedback buyer. It's up to you honestly either choice is the "right" choice in this situation. Just go with what feels right.

Personally I say sell it to the ebay guy

ebay 100%

Don't sell to the 0 feedback person on eBay, too risky. Potential of getting a claim filed and getting fake yeezy's in return. 

Contact eBay, eBay might hit you with a fee on the sale price. Go the local route and take a hit on your eBay feedback if need be.

BTW this happened to me once with a pair of Flyknit Racers, sold at the same time via eBay/Goat. I sold them via eBay but that's because the money was already in my PP account and I don't care for Goat's point system.

Honor the original sale. Say the product is no longer available for sale on eBay(i.e. lost or stolen and it should auto refund, but i'm not sure if you will still pay fees). In the future I would take down your other listings ASAP
Yea consciously didnt take it down b/c CL is filled with flakes, thos pair alone had several deals fall through. Admittedly none were official with a meeting time and spot though.
Damn that's a tough one, if it were me i would sell to the guy locally since it's a sure fire thing. Even though it's never happened to you on ebay it's always possible to be selling to a potential would be scammer looking for his next come up, specially if he's a 0 feedback buyer. It's up to you honestly either choice is the "right" choice in this situation. Just go with what feels right.
Yea i feel u, nothing is ever for sure though...im leaning toward ebay b/c the buyer can leave me neg. Feedback if I refund. Not sure how much of a difference it makes but ive got a great reputation on ebay, not a power seller or even close but ive got around 120 feedback 100% positive, been a member since 1999...in the very rare occasion a buyer reports a problem or tries to make an unauthorized return or anything ebay has always sided with me in the past.
Personally I say sell it to the ebay guy

ebay 100%
Think im gonna go with this just b/c who knows what

Don't sell to the 0 feedback person on eBay, too risky. Potential of getting a claim filed and getting fake yeezy's in return. 

Contact eBay, eBay might hit you with a fee on the sale price. Go the local route and take a hit on your eBay feedback if need be.

BTW this happened to me once with a pair of Flyknit Racers, sold at the same time via eBay/Goat. I sold them via eBay but that's because the money was already in my PP account and I don't care for Goat's point system.
Curious...what is your feedback like? N how long u been a member.

Sell in person. Too many stories of people getting scammed on ebay by the buyer by claiming you sent a fake pair. They do the switcharoo and keep the real pair and their money back as well. Paypal/ebay rarely side with the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom