ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll sell in person because I'm lazy and lack the patience 
And you never know if the guy will take your shoes file a claim they fake then thats more of a headache. And you get your money first. Also bring a counterfeit pen if you decide to go locally. 

I'll sell in person because I'm lazy and lack the patience 

+1. As soon as you get the cash in your hands > transaction is done. No more waiting for a (potential) item is not described/authentic bs case opened against you.

Haven't used GOAT/StockX cause they don't accept Canadian sellers :x

Last edited:

And you never know if the guy will take your shoes file a claim they fake then thats more of a headache. And you get your money first. Also bring a counterfeit pen if you decide to go locally. 
This IMPORTANT 
+1. As soon as you get the cash in your hands > transaction is done. No more waiting for a (potential) item is not described/authentic bs case opened against you.

Haven't used GOAT/StockX cause they don't accept Canadian sellers
sick.gif
True. Fast and easy, for a few bucks I pass the headache 

Dommage mec :tongue: 

Damn so i have a pair of blk/white for sale and worked out a deal to meet a dude locally, he said hed pay $500..was supposed to meet the guy tonight at a public spot.also have the same pair for sale on ebay, (been up for like a few weeks with moderate interest, mostly people offering 400) and the pair sells this morning for 569 shipped...so Id actually end up with a little less than 500 after shipping and fees.
Not sure what I should do...i just worked out the deal with local dude last night but I dont want negative feedback on ebay for refunding the buyer...buyer has 0 feedback but ive never had a problem before with that (knock on wood).

Leaning toward just selling to ebay guy but not sure...
Always state your requirements in your auction. I personally don't allow zero feedback buyers, only ship within continental USA and require payment immediately after auction ends. 

The right thing to do: Sell to Ebayer because he was first. Your fault for selling on diff platforms simultaneously.

The safe thing to do: Meet local buyer with a friend in a public place. That way if the deal doesn't go through, you still have your shoes.

Make a choice and just deal with the consequences. Good Luck.

Damn youre a long time member with great rep. This has me shook now.

Lol now im leaning toward selling to dude in person. For real
Bahahaha 

The messed up thing is that eBay may charge you a fee based off the final price, happened to me once when I cancelled a live auction after getting a PP offer and they charged me like $8 for cancelling a live auction with bids. Dunno how much they'll tax for cancelling a purchase. 

Damn so i have a pair of blk/white for sale and worked out a deal to meet a dude locally, he said hed pay $500..was supposed to meet the guy tonight at a public spot.also have the same pair for sale on ebay, (been up for like a few weeks with moderate interest, mostly people offering 400) and the pair sells this morning for 569 shipped...so Id actually end up with a little less than 500 after shipping and fees.
Not sure what I should do...i just worked out the deal with local dude last night but I dont want negative feedback on ebay for refunding the buyer...buyer has 0 feedback but ive never had a problem before with that (knock on wood).

sell in person 100%. meet in public area and make sure bills are real

Last edited:
I wouldnt sell on eBay. Too many people with stories of getting scammed by the person receiving the item. but like someone else said, pick one and live with the outcome/consequences.

Hate wishy/washy folks

Counterfeit pens can be fooled. Best way to tell is the hologram in bottom right corner. It should change colir depending on the angle of the bill.
Not that the pen is a bad idea, theyre just not 100%...far as i know the hologram cant be faked well.

Bahahaha 

The messed up thing is that eBay may charge you a fee based off the final price, happened to me once when I cancelled a live auction after getting a PP offer and they charged me like $8 for cancelling a live auction with bids. Dunno how much they'll tax for cancelling a purchase. 
Final value fee gets refunded after the transaction has been cancelled

Sell locally BUT don't cancel eBay sale until after meeting dude. You know how people like to flake. I know ebay opens your sale up to a larger audience but that can potentially lead to problems cause people are shady AF. Buyer gets your shoes, files a claim that they are fake, and ships back FAKES. Then you are sheet out of luck.

Last edited:
I've been using StockX instead of Ebay and it's awesome. Lets me know when the highest bid shows up and you don't have to deal with buyers which is great. Just send them to StockX and you're all set.

Sell locally BUT don't cancel eBay sale until after meeting dude. You know how people like to flake. I know ebay opens your sale up to a larger audience but that can potentially lead to problems cause people are shady AF. Buyer gets your shoes, files a claim that they are fake, and ships back FAKES. Then you are sheet out of luck.

this is the way to go

This is exactly what im gonna do.
I also wonder what % of sales end up having shady buyers trying to do the switcharoo or file a bogus claim or chargeback..my guess is that it happens to only a small %...thats my experience anyway...still dont want to take an unnecessary risk.
I've been using StockX instead of Ebay and it's awesome. Lets me know when the highest bid shows up and you don't have to deal with buyers which is great. Just send them to StockX and you're all set.
Might have to try out goat/stockx...ive done flightclub consign before and I was extremely happy with the results...but they recently changed their consignment policy/practice..instead of me setting a price they set the price, and it seemed to be way off...not sure if they adjust the price when the shoes arrive or what but they were seriously under-valuing the shoes i put up for review...example; kith ub 11.5 were going for 700 on their site, but when I entered my 11.5 to check price it was valued at like 450 or 500...

This is exactly what im gonna do.
I also wonder what % of sales end up having shady buyers trying to do the switcharoo or file a bogus claim or chargeback..my guess is that it happens to only a small %...thats my experience anyway...still dont want to take an unnecessary risk.
Might have to try out goat/stockx...ive done flightclub consign before and I was extremely happy with the results...but they recently changed their consignment policy/practice..instead of me setting a price they set the price, and it seemed to be way off...not sure if they adjust the price when the shoes arrive or what but they were seriously under-valuing the shoes i put up for review...example; kith ub 11.5 were going for 700 on their site, but when I entered my 11.5 to check price it was valued at like 450 or 500...
I thought about bringing Yeezys to FC once but decided against it for no particular reason lol. They sell based off what they think the shoe is worth at the moment(correct me if I'm wrong) so it can fluctuate like crazy. I still think cosignment is a solid choice though.

Last edited:

G has some of the recent most amateurish/streetwear level cr@p now. And that upcoming LVxSup is just eye rolling. Companies really reaching for revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom