ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhh

makes much more sense where Fine Art comes with COA'S aka Certificates Of Authenticity

Why don't they have COA'S for Yeezy's? Like a hologram? For example on a Banksy they take

a Di-faced tenner which is a bank note and rip it in half. Pest Control keeps one half of the bill

and the owner get's the other part of the ripped bill. If the serial numbers don't match up it's a

fake. Then when ownership is transferred you pay a fee to have them authenticated! Would

be a lot of work but pretty much rock solid provenance....

View media item 2332275

Nice.
Respect.

ahhhhh

makes much more sense where Fine Art comes with COA'S aka Certificates Of Authenticity

Why don't they have COA'S for Yeezy's? Like a hologram? For example on a Banksy they take

a Di-faced tenner which is a bank note and rip it in half. Pest Control keeps one half of the bill

and the owner get's the other part of the ripped bill. If the serial numbers don't match up it's a

fake. Then when ownership is transferred you pay a fee to have them authenticated! Would

be a lot of work but pretty much rock solid provenance....

View media item 2332275

Good idea. Uggs have a hologram on the box and a watermarked paper inside. Wouldn't be that hard to do it.

Which v2 are considered least sought after? I'm assuming green or copper but which one specifically? Personally, I like both of those over red stripes

I tried selling my Oreos that didn't fit on eBay three times. The first auction the buyer canceled immediately after he won. The next TWO times they were flagged & taken down both times as being fake, even though I had the receipt from ADC listed. I called them the first time, the agent said everything looked good. He unlocked it, & the next morning I woke up to another email saying they were taken down again.

No more Yeezy selling on eBay for me... Hassle isn't worth it.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom