ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any pics of Kanye wearing the V2 Breds?
These seem to lack the heel tab though 
nerd.gif

Does anyone have an estimate of the total quantity of breds in the US?

If anybody missed out, believe it or not the best time to cop is actually the weekend of release. There are sellers who just want that quick $ and are willing to sell for $50-100 less than everybody else to beat the competition. That's how I got Oreos for $450 and my Breds for $550.

If anybody missed out, believe it or not the best time to cop is actually the weekend of release. There are sellers who just want that quick $ and are willing to sell for $50-100 less than everybody else to beat the competition. That's how I got Oreos for $450 and my Breds for $550.
Yup, that wait t'll everybody gets their pair doesn't work sometimes...

most of thee dudes that can't hold on to these already sold their screen shots lol 

Last edited:
This. People waiting to get their pairs to resell will think they can sell higher than what is being sold before their pairs come in. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom