ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ways, you either use a bot which is a crap shoot or go manual which is just luck

The only "leg work" is if you're out getting raffle tickets if you're lucky enough to have a ton of spots and people to help plus the confirmed app

Or just know people in general

What ways, you either use a bot which is a crap shoot or go manual which is just luck

The only "leg work" is if you're out getting raffle tickets if you're lucky enough to have a ton of spots and people to help plus the confirmed app

Or just know people in general
basically

What's reselling lookin like
This weekend?

I'm seeing prices all over the place so that's why I hate YTWW I'm seeing basically $550 right now?
Your price seems about right for online sales. If one is safe with local Craigslist then 450-500 locally.

Idk hope NTers got some decent prices soon, might just need to cop. Weary of online from random people, the two times I actually went and tried to cop beluga for resell both times it was a scam so I gave up.

SMFH

Does anybody know a range of how much full time resellers make a year? I'm genuinely curious as I know some people rely on reselling as their only job.

so i havent shared with you guys but i won my first pair of yeezys. a pair i really wanted because black and red are my favorite colors.

i won through the footaction app with a 10 min headstart. i was at work when i looked at my results and told all my coworkers they were all amazed lol

size 14 by the way. so glad i didnt switch to a 13 it would of not fit! 

hopefully another pair is in sight for me. i like those green ones coming. more than the zebras

in terms of sizing my true size is 14

pk's 13 is cool but 13.5 would be perfect my tris were like a hafl size big (14) but they feel good

r1's some 13 and some 14 depends on material

yeezy v2 have to be 14 for me

ubs 1.0 and 2.0 have to be 14

3.0 can be 13 but rather stick with the 14. 13.5 would be great 

i have a wide and flat feet.

Last edited:
If anybody missed out, believe it or not the best time to cop is actually the weekend of release. There are sellers who just want that quick $ and are willing to sell for $50-100 less than everybody else to beat the competition. That's how I got Oreos for $450 and my Breds for $550.

I don't even know how you would fix your fingers to type out this nonsense.

**** alllllll the resellers.
@squirtle turtle

I know a guy in town that makes a decent side paycheck reselling.

He has 4 bot accounts, each running 100 accounts each. He usually checks out around 40-50 pairs of yeezy every releases (gg, chocos, all the v2s)

He deals with Flightclub solely as resellers since they offered him only 10% commission on all sales if he keeps providing them with large quantities of shoes.

He said he made 45-60k (after fc fees) alone last year from all the releases?

He has a full time job btw.

He has 4 bot accounts, each running 100 accounts each. He usually checks out around 40-50 pairs of yeezy every releases (gg, chocos, all the v2s)

He deals with Flightclub solely as resellers since they offered him only 10% commission on all sales if he keeps providing them with large quantities of shoes.

if thats true i would believe it but with the way politics are going who knows how long resellers will stay afloat

Does anybody know a range of how much full time resellers make a year? I'm genuinely curious as I know some people rely on reselling as their only job.

There are those business owners like sole supremecy and flight club, those businesses make make plenty enough to pay their employees plus more. I know GOAT sent an email out saying their top seller did about $350k but idk how much of that is profit.

This entire thread is littered with tips on how to cop at retail yet people are too lazy to read and do their own legwork and expect some random stranger to give them a quick and easy rundown of how it's done. And that is precisely why they'll continue to lose on future releases

Yes indeed, I was on the forum over 12 hours and caught the YS DROP Saturday morning

$0-couple hundred thousand maybe. Question is too broad tho. But Allen kuo appears to have a Rolls Royce and a Corvette. #BALLIN

normally not a lot of people eat off of ys.. its usually bot fest'ed up... i wouldnt get used to cookin on there. consider yaself lucky this time. 

he has a full time and brought in 45-60k :smh: :smh: :smh: i know uncle sam loved him during tax time

View media item 2332915

I really need to learn about this boy business. How does he not get flagged from the websites? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom