ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy in town that makes a decent side paycheck reselling.

He has 4 bot accounts, each running 100 accounts each. He usually checks out around 40-50 pairs of yeezy every releases (gg, chocos, all the v2s)

He deals with Flightclub solely as resellers since they offered him only 10% commission on all sales if he keeps providing them with large quantities of shoes.

He said he made 45-60k (after fc fees) alone last year from all the releases?

He has a full time job btw.
Sounds exaggerated...40-50 pairs a release is well over 100k off just yeezys last year

What's reselling lookin like
This weekend?

I'm seeing prices all over the place so that's why I hate YTWW I'm seeing basically $550 right now?
Best time to cop Yeezys is actually the weekend of. People want that quick $ so they price $50-100 less to beat the competition. Got my Breds for $550.

Last edited:
question for folks who own the season 3 boots...can u elaborate on the pros and cons before i cop a pair on sale.

he has a full time and brought in 45-60k
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i know uncle sam loved him during tax time

resellin is untaxed. uncle sam dont even know how much you rake in as a reseller

question for folks who own the season 3 boots...can u elaborate on the pros and cons before i cop a pair on sale.
PROS
- you'll feel cool cause you have Yeezy boots on
- you'll feel supreme confidence in yourself

CONS
- they're super wack
- they're chunky
- we're 1 month away from spring, shoulda bought 4 months ago

I believe it!! @Drunken Cow

I know FC buys from stores and sellers buy bulk

one of my childhood friends WAS a mgr at a FTL here in So Cal and he would go Drop off a few FSR on his Break to FC and we'd go have lunch after or smokeout

Everyweek damn near and the Asian Guy w/ Long Hair would CASH him out, not Consignment  10-20k cash each time

if its only label created that means they never left the warehouse and the shipping date will be updated.  If UPS has them they probably will come on time.
Yeah, mine is shipping label created only. There was an update but the delivery date is still set for tomorrow for some odd reason.

What ways, you either use a bot which is a crap shoot or go manual which is just luck

The only "leg work" is if you're out getting raffle tickets if you're lucky enough to have a ton of spots and people to help plus the confirmed app

Or just know people in general
There's some type of leg work you can put in to help better your chances.

Not going through what all of them are because we could be going on for hours.

Seeing that I've hit on the last 3 Yeezy drops from ADC, I wouldn't consider manual being "luck".

FC not sendin u no tax forms B

So you think they can't track or monitor those huge checks that get deposited in your bank on a periodic basis. Obviously you ain't getting a W2 from them. But if you really raking in 50k or more from it you will get flagged if you don't file. Don't be naive

Last edited:

resellin is untaxed. uncle sam dont even know how much you rake in as a reseller
Not sure because I haven't hit that mark, but I'm more than positive if you go to Flight Club or any other sneaker spot to sell your pairs they're going to give you a 1099 for that extra income. They have to cover their ends.

I believe it!! @Drunken Cow

I know FC buys from stores and sellers buy bulk

one of my childhood friends WAS a mgr at a FTL here in So Cal and he would go Drop off a few FSR on his Break to FC and we'd go have lunch after or smokeout

Everyweek damn near and the Asian Guy w/ Long Hair would CASH him out, not Consignment  10-20k cash each time
when i walk into FCNY sometimes i see boxes with a shipping label from shoe palace 
laugh.gif

It's doubtful it will go below $500.
I just purchased a pair for my nephew from a NTer, price, $450 shipped.

I don't even know how you would fix your fingers to type out this nonsense.

**** alllllll the resellers.
@squirtle turtle
dude I'm still what's good? I know you cooked multiple. LoL

I struck out on this release man. Only joints I wanted. I hit this dude up that I seen purchase tons of Yeezys ... Like for the Belugas, he had 50 pairs and so on. He talked a good game and assure me that he was going to get tons. I was going to but 10 pairs 4 to keep and give to family and sell the others but I change my mind and asked him for 4 pairs to make sure both my nephew and me got the exact size needed. Paid dude 600 just for the devices and got lazy and didn't even try. Day off, dude refunded me the money and said sorry .. I'm still salty ....

Not sure because I haven't hit that mark, but I'm more than positive if you go to Flight Club or any other sneaker spot to sell your pairs they're going to give you a 1099 for that extra income. They have to cover their ends.
nope

FC not sendin u no tax forms B
They would have to...

They're a legit business, when they do their taxes and report what comes in and what comes out they're going to have to itemize that stuff.

That requires them opening their books and making sure they're running right.

They would have to...

They're a legit business, when they do their taxes and report what comes in and what comes out they're going to have to itemize that stuff.

That requires them opening their books and making sure they're running right.
But they not though 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom