ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's their way of preventing people from winning more than 1 raffle.

They mentioned that they are trying to stop resellers in their Twitter feed.
the chance of evening winning one online raffle is damn near impossible

the chance of evening winning one online raffle is damn near impossible
Agreed.

Just putting it out there for those who seem to have better luck with online raffles and for some that may be international [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I thought for the OT that backdoored and stuff didn't work

It was just the splash screen and letting random people in?

I used to think that these raffles were mostly rigged or just impossible.  

Then I won the Hypebeast.com - Anrosa Instagram raffle (tag 3 friends on a post on Hypebeast's IG).  

That's how I got my Moonrocks!  So I guess anything is always worth a shot! 

Last edited:
Do you guys think that I can trade a pair of OTs for these straight up in case I strike out or would I have to add cash?

Take it for what it is. Last time I went with my boy to footlocker by times square to pick up his OT from the raffle, there were two employees going over the list. The lady said when they draw the winning ticket, they go over the list to check for multiple entrees and you get disqualified if they confirm doubles. Just a heads up for you guys trying to enter multiples.

Do you guys think that I can trade a pair of OTs for these straight up in case I strike out or would I have to add cash?
There was like 5 people who are looking for the exact opposite trade scroll back! 
tongue.gif

passport? they dun know the demographics of the people buyin ? i aint even been out of the city let alone this country. that's tru for most my peeps

To me, passports always seemed to be the most prevalent/accepted form of ID in Europe.

Hey just got a call from one of my associates at GSP. Basically no lines at the stores.

Go now if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom