ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget what Ye Tweeted the other day:

KANYE WEST  ‏@kanyewest   17h17 hours ago

My album will never never never be on Apple. And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal.

Then I got a Email:
[table][tr][td]
B3Y6mpv_2dpv0HLxAgCQnzJYAVHvhUZdcfkkmtfojSUZz4LfMWVKI6Pxcv-tE7TZ9FkurcHs3oAy7BjoaDVVJ9Sf_bDqJ3jglEs3fJhWpf5oG4_dLFEv3oiyslX_ZTx0Kw=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Important information about your Kanye West album pre-order  

Our records indicate you pre-ordered Kanye West's  new album, The Life Of Pablo

A partial version of the album can be streamed at tidal.com, but the final version will be released in the next several days. 

We will send the album to you at this email address within 24 hours  of its release. 

Thank you for your patience. [/td][/tr][/table]

So, Now what?    Kanye vs DEF JAM on this album dropping

KicksUSA finally let me through.

Looks like they canned the "I'm A Robot" thing and it works now.

Last edited:
Take it for what it is. Last time I went with my boy to footlocker by times square to pick up his OT from the raffle, there were two employees going over the list. The lady said when they draw the winning ticket, they go over the list to check for multiple entrees and you get disqualified if they confirm doubles. Just a heads up for you guys trying to enter multiples.

Repped.

ID number? I'll pass. Finally got through on KicksUSA. I swear anytime captcha is used on a yeezy anything, it never works. I didn't cop the first PBs because of captcha errors smh

I just got a work e-mail. All work computers will be replaced Friday between 9:00-12:-00. Network will be down 15-30 minutes.
indifferent.gif

Good luck but don't expect to hit... Especially a few of them unless you are legit blessed beyond belief

Good luck regardless. Online or bust for me

Gonna be bust

Na not expecting anything. It's really just luck. But u can increase ur odds by doing certain things. I hit twice on Oxford tans with less tickets. And once on triple blacks with less than both of those.

Just a random possible heads up

Nyc heads higher volume stores may have an adidas rep actually picking winning tickets not store management

We got an email about this today it's not concrete yet but figured worth mentioning helps weed out any shady issues with some locations

They're all at the same 3-4 spots lol. U have to get a bigger piece of the pie. And all size 8. Less people enter for that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom