ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "No". I assume you will not be advertising the "mixed-matched" pair and discounting them due to what you have done; so working under that assumption, what you are proposing to do would not be "good business". You only have one reputation, guard it with your life.

That's very true

I sorta noticed the difference too when I compare mine but oh well lol. Just thought I'd share an observation.

yeah cuz ys has that much time to quality check their pairs haha thats why they took so long to ship.. nah they all came from the same factory.. your friend probably just got lucky that his ys pair was cleaner than his footlocker pair. 

Hate to be that guy, but I have yet to receive shipping confirmation from YS. I'm located outside of the US. Charge has showed up on my card though. Anyone else on the same boat?

The "sneaker culture" is filled with impressionable people blinded by hype. They lack the ability to investigate and use logic. Unnamed plugs now have credentials and UA are now not fakes. REALLY?!?! Skepticism is a valuable trait, people need to adopt that thinking.

Are the ones sold at U.N. fake then?:nerd:

We'll see come Saturday. If no yellow stain in the back...

Wonder what they will say, someone's gotta point it out to them Saturday morning right?

Shall be interesting :nerd:

I wouldn't give a dollar to any seller on IG.

Have a legitmate site with a secure payment processor then we can talk

Saw Zebras in person, Belugas are still goat for me tbh. The orange pops like crazy in all lighting 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom