ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be that guy, but I have yet to receive shipping confirmation from YS. I'm located outside of the US. Charge has showed up on my card though. Anyone else on the same boat?
100% in the same boat man... order from Toronto with a shipping #41xxx

Damn I like this release but what resale is looking like is stupid for the product. Couple pairs of these for resale and you could buy a nice vintage Rolex. Crazy

All this talk of early pairs, example from UN, remind me of the whole art forgery world, prominent dealers that can't be selling fakes ends up found to be selling fakes, people didn't question them because of their reputation in the art world. Later some that found their pieces to be fake don't reveal it because of losing money, they put back on the market and sell, no one is the wiser. Auction houses, individual, museums ripped off because they gave some benefit to the dealer because of established reputation.

Last edited:
For wide footers. Would you go .5 up or full size up on V2s? I hear .5 up but i think thats people with normal feet.
I went with my TTS 13 and my foot is pretty wide. Take people's recommendation with a grain of salt on these. Everyone is reporting different things. 

For wide footers. Would you go .5 up or full size up on V2s? I hear .5 up but i think thats people with normal feet.
I'd go up they're pretty tight for me and I consider myself to have normal feet. I don't know about going up a full size tho you could wind up in the sz swap scam.

UPS hit me with $106 with a delivery to Canada from SNS 
mean.gif

i tried the app and nothing. i was going to try the script but im over the colorway, im going to buy og nmds instead haha

i will try for the green pair though

First YS order came in today which was my 10.5 and my second order which is a size 5 is coming Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom