ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to wonder if I should let my V1 Pirate blacks go to mess with these Zebras or maybe I just need some sleep

Size 13 copped for me. :smokin

Struck out in a horrible way on Yeezy Supply after staying up all night and passing out right as it went live (East coast too so was pretty messed up after staying awake until around 8:45am...props to the East coast squadders who made it through the night because this release was murder on us).

Thought I was on the L train when I miraculously got through on ADC manually late when they threw stock back up and twitter was saying there were 250 pairs left. Hey I'll take it.

Congrats to anyone else who got lucky. Regardless of how much work you put in, this release was all luck.

was def luck.

i've never tried before. kept getting the wall. refreshed for about 30 minutes. go through on both the tabs i had open.

gonna see can i flip these into a couple "GR" yeezys.

Got to confirmation page on Yeezy Supply but no email confirmation as of yet. Is that an automatic L? 
indifferent.gif

All good we all have different tastes!
True. 

But the Zebras JUST dropped. The initial hype of missing out on the shiny new thing causes people to make bad decisions. So wait a few weeks before you pull that trigger.  
nthat.gif

It's like thinking about seeing an ex. Let one loose before you decide to do it. If you still wanna see her after doing the deed, then go for it. 

Last edited:
I tapped out about 7am. Sounds like YS went live about 9am est? How did people here do? And what was the deal with the password talk yesterday? Was that legit? If so, what was the password?

True. 

But the Zebras JUST dropped. The initial hype of missing out on the shiny new thing causes people to make bad decisions. So wait a few weeks before you pull that trigger.  
nthat.gif

It's like thinking about seeing an ex. Let one loose before you decide to do it. If you still wanna see her after doing the deed, then go for it. 
Putting things in perspective straight up 

Glad to see I wasn't the only one with capctha errors on Yeezysupply - knew an L was coming when I cleared all the street numbers and only mountains were showing and still got the error ...didn't trust the autofill [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom