ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint nobody spending a rack or more for an all white v2 when you have 6 other colorways in the market way below that price.

NY had 4 pages of names for pick up. About 50 per page so I'll guess roughly 200 pairs there. Easy in and out with the typical buyers outside.
smokin.gif

LOL, this happened to me with a SNS purchase, and I nearly cussed them out.
roll.gif
Usually transactions go through and then they call me about it.  This is the first time they've declined.  I'm not mad though, seeing how my tax return is going to make up for the L 
laugh.gif

There se few of us with them in hans is just impossible haha

I was thinking the same thing. My guess is StockX made this promotion for people who wanted to sell their other pairs in order to afford Zebra resell, since few have their Zebras in hand to ship within their mandatory window.

We are probably thinking it through more than StockX did to be honest. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. My guess is StockX made this promotion for people who wanted to sell their other pairs in order to afford Zebra resell, since few have their Zebras in hand to ship within their mandatory window.

We are probably thinking it through more than StockX did to be honest.
laugh.gif
Bro, you made me say, oh stockx how thoughtful allowing resellers to fund themselves haha 

There are $2200 offers being thrown at people walking out of the NY store... that's the highest I heard. Plus all the others talking less and not being entertained. Take it for what it's worth.

Wow [emoji]128563[/emoji] that's insane. Did you buy a pair?

LOL at ATCs making up success numbers and tons of customers calling them out in the comments :rofl:

I noticed all these ATC services getting real quiet when these yeezy releases come around. I would rather try manually now before I give it to a ATC service these days.

For those that struck out, look at it this way. Everyone will flourish on the all whites. And those are a better colorway than these Zebras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom