ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... we win some we loose some... but we did put up a fight this morning... I left my phone in the car getting coffee for the wife when ys went live
Damn man, that sucks! I found out the password off of Reddit half way through the damn YS launch! 
devil.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll be going the resale route from now on, I'll pay somebody else to go through this crap for me.

LOL, can't lurk forever. What's it matter anyway? Carts don't discriminate.

Not discriminating BUT .... the way community works is there is a stream of sharing and in the lurker model ensures a one-way flow of the community model- so a one finger salute on the come up see you next time YOU score

Not discriminating BUT .... the way community works is there is a stream of sharing and in the lurker model ensures a one-way flow of the community model- so a one finger salute on the come up see you next time YOU score
I'll pad my post count with L posts, memes and complaints about Confirmed before the next release, how about that?

I'll pad my post count with L posts, memes and complaints about Confirmed before the next release, how about that?

Don't need the egocentric view .... just instead of passively benefiting from a community next time actively add info that can help the community. But your no longer a lurker we will see what type of post quality you add between now ... and the next time YOU need.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to take shots brother, but that's not how it works in this thread anyways. It's every man for himself, lurker or member it makes no difference. Now in OTHER threads of NT you are absolutely correct, but in this thread........I cannot blame anyone for not wanting to participate.

I'm not trying to take shots brother, but that's not how it works in this thread anyways. It's every man for himself, lurker or member it makes no difference. Now in OTHER threads of NT you are absolutely correct, but in this thread........I cannot blame anyone for not wanting to participate.
naw you wrong ,  mad people would not eat if people didnt put them on.. you flat out wrong bro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom