ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just got these in from the Eastbay release.  Will definately be trying to trade these for the brown 750s

Yeezy x Dirty Mirror
should I get the browns, I'll be hitting you up. Want to double on TBs but cant seem to let myself drop 1.5+ on a second pair
that doesnt make sense.  why wouldnt you just buy blacks?  instead of buying browns and trading for blacks

just got these in from the Eastbay release.  Will definately be trying to trade these for the brown 750s

Yeezy x Dirty Mirror
should I get the browns, I'll be hitting you up. Want to double on TBs but cant seem to let myself drop 1.5+ on a second pair
that doesnt make sense.  why wouldnt you just buy blacks?  instead of buying browns and trading for blacks
Because he stands a chance at buying the browns at retail when they drop, instead of paying $1500+ on a pair of the blacks.

I'm assuming they gonna ship out the clothing then email people for kicks. I mean you have to buy the clothing to get the shoes anyway.

Because he stands a chance at buying the browns at retail when they drop, instead of paying $1500+ on a pair of the blacks.
but the 750 browns released february of last year.  

edit:

ohhhh, you guys are talking about the chocolate joints.

i am talking about the first colorway

Last edited:
I'm assuming they gonna ship out the clothing then email people for kicks. I mean you have to buy the clothing to get the shoes anyway.
i think they will wait till people get the bras, wait a couple of days and make sure said item was not returned. Then maybe an email ...... keyword maybe. 

i think they will wait till people get the bras, wait a couple of days and make sure said item was not returned. Then maybe an email ...... keyword maybe. 
that is extremely risky,

if you receive the clothing to your home, and nothing happens with the tans, you are essentially fuked, you cant charge back, refuse delivery because you already accepted it, nothing you can do,

unlike before you receive the clothing

thats a chance i am definitely not taking,

if they dont ship with the shoes or give me an email confirming a tan reservation, or something to buy them, im cancelling straight up

Last edited:

that is extremely risky,

if you receive the clothing to your home, and nothing happens with the tans, you are essentially fuked, you cant charge back, refuse delivery because you already accepted it, nothing you can do,

unlike before you receive the clothing

thats a chance i am definitely not taking,

if they dont ship with the shoes or give me an email confirming a tan reservation, or something to buy them, im cancelling straight up

Me too lol imma hit the delivery driver with that stiff arm if they don't email me about tans lol

Last edited:
Also someone on Twitter emailed YS to cancelled his order after it was shipped and they cancelled and had fedex re-route back to ys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom