ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which ones you like better MR or OT?

MR, but that's just my personal preference.

Was she one of the first people there? I've heard a dumb*** theory that the iPad raffle is basically FCFS.

The manager said we were the third and fourth to sign up for the raffle. Another friend of mine was fifth, and neither he or I won, so I don't believe in the FCFS-raffle theory.

hmm what to do? wait our bra order in hope of tan info or cancel bra order?
email them and ask like i am going to now,

if you accept the bra to your house, in hopes of them emailing you for tans after, and they don't come through

you are screwed

email them and ask like i am going to now,

if you accept the bra to your house, in hopes of them emailing you for tans after, and they don't come through

you are screwed
yea, i realize that, but I also wonder are they just baiting out cancellations now? I might be willing to risk it, but IDK if I am just being naive.

yea, i realize that, but I also wonder are they just baiting out cancellations now? I might be willing to risk it, but IDK if I am just being naive.
i have no idea

all i know is that what do you think will happen? you receive a big box with both the apparel and free tans? just like that?

cmon fam be realistic

I ordered the 950 and canceled immediately and the order confirmation also had the message about the Tans so it's just apparels.

i have no idea

all i know is that what do you think will happen? you receive a big box with both the apparel and free tans? just like that?

cmon fam be realistic
nah, i mean. maybe they will email us in a couple days with info on tans after apparel arrives, so they avoid all these cancellations, or i ordered by mistake e-mails

nah, i mean. maybe they will email us in a couple days with info on tans after apparel arrives, so they avoid all these cancellations, or i ordered by mistake e-mails
you maybe right,

so what are you going to do?

cancelled my yeezy supply apparel. they're not giving out tans. was confirmed from friends email. sucks! :frown:

I'm thinking otherwise. I sent an e-mail with an order # I had for the 750s. I got an email back saying they resumed operations today and will get to me shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom