ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had six friends entering the only store raffle in my city, which was only open to locals.

And of course, nothing...

FML 
mean.gif

Ready to catch the next L tomorrow. 

wow very cool. that was the only instagram raffle i entered since SNS seems legit. glad to see an NTer got in. guess i can delete that damn picture now lol
Yeah sns are def legit, do everything above board.  Been shopping with them for years.  Didn't have a chance with the oxford tans, so glad I could eat with these.

Wish you luck man!

Last edited:
Ok, lets talk about the Adidas BD link. Seems to be some confusion around what's happening with it.

It's now currently BLOCKED for ALL previous and future Yeezy release produict IDs:

AQ2659

AQ2660

AQ2661

BB1839

BB5350
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Access Denied[/h1]
You don't have permission to access "http://www.adidas.co.uk/xx/xxxxxxx.xxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx/xxxxxx/?xx=xxxxxx_xxx" on this server.

Reference #18.5957dd58.1455799548.357ba6e
It works fine for ALL other current and future release including the NMD R1 'Old Banana' dropping tomorrow.

What will happen tomorrow is that certain sessions will be granted access through the queuing screen. Once that session is granted you will then be able to add Yeezy to yout cart, that session will then be deleted losing ATC privileges.

So for all the peeps out there sharing the BD link on Whatsapp groups or PM's then don't bother. It ain't going to work.

There is an alternative route to copping using a RE****l client. Works a treat.

Good luck tomorrow y'all. 

Ok, lets talk about the Adidas BD link. Seems to be some confusion around what's happening with it.

It's now currently BLOCKED for ALL previous and future Yeezy release product IDs:

AQ2659

AQ2660

AQ2661

BB1839

BB5350
[h1]Access Denied[/h1]
You don't have permission to access "removed link" on this server.

Reference #19.5957ee45.1977534522.357bd3f
It works fine for ALL other current and future release including the NMD R1 'Old Banana' dropping Saturday.

What will happen tomorrow morning is that certain web sessions will be granted access through the standard Yeezy queuing screen. Once that session is granted you will then be able to add Yeezy to your cart, that session will then be deleted losing ATC privileges.

So for all the peeps out there sharing the BD link on Whatsapp groups or PM's then don't bother. It ain't going to work. Wasting your time.

There is an alternative route to copping using a REST-ful client. Works a treat.

And anyone that paid money for this... you've been straight up fugazied. I'd be looking for your money back.

Last edited:

It's now currently BLOCKED for ALL previous and future Yeezy release product IDs:

AQ2659
AQ2660
AQ2661
BB1839
BB5350

It works fine for ALL other current and future release including the NMD R1 'Old Banana' dropping Saturday.

What will happen tomorrow morning is that certain web sessions will be granted access through the standard Yeezy queuing screen. Once that session is granted you will then be able to add Yeezy to your cart, that session will then be deleted losing ATC privileges.

So for all the peeps out there sharing the BD link on Whatsapp groups or PM's then don't bother. It ain't going to work. Wasting your time.

There is an alternative route to copping using a REST-ful client. Works a treat.

And anyone that paid money for this... you've been straight up fugazied. I'd be looking for your money back.

I wouldn't be surprised if they block it completely.

Idk how yall do them skinny jeans man.

Hopefully we can all eat today and tomorrow.
USA basically the only country that people don't wear skinny jeans, go everywhere else in the world and most are rocking slim cut or skinny for a good fit. Leave the 90s behind bro, look sharp today its 2016.

USA basically the only country that people don't wear skinny jeans, go everywhere else in the world and most are rocking slim cut or skinny for a good fit. Leave the 90s behind bro, look sharp today its 2016.

What does this statement even mean. What is a good fit? Wearing the same jeans as women?

people still using links to BD Adidas ... using atc links is like using a chrome extension for nike.

tomorrow we find out if adidas is trying something new.

Last edited:
If youre still stuck on the whole "skinny/fit jeans is the same as womens" notion then youre obviously just going to extremes without looking at the actual fit/build of a person. Or your stuck in 06' (another extreme) but anyways no one cares.

D-Day for the Tri-State folk who entered in the RFM/QCM/GSP raffles. :pimp:

anyone know what happens if you try to check out as guest on adidas.com but you already have an account with them? and you use that same info as your account?

does it try to make you log in or will it let you still go as a guest?

is it based on the email you use?

I'm hoping to score tomorrow but man....those gum sole grey 750's are everything to me. I hate feeling like a L is coming while looking forward to another L down the road smh

anyone know what happens if you try to check out as guest on adidas.com but you already have an account with them? and you use that same info as your account?

does it try to make you log in or will it let you still go as a guest?

is it based on the email you use?

Nah youre good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom