ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA basically the only country that people don't wear skinny jeans, go everywhere else in the world and most are rocking slim cut or skinny for a good fit. Leave the 90s behind bro, look sharp today its 2016.

everywhere else have slimmer people so skinnies doing look bad

is it a bad idea to be logged in before you get to the splash page? or is it best to just do the whole thing as a guest?

I mean what if you're logged in and cart, then it logs you out. now you gotta log in again and that's a whole other step in the process

JJ early link out but not sure its worth a try with there low stock that isnt even loaded. Im botted strong for footsites but they crash so bad it means nothing. I know i have no hope on adc without technique aka bc door skill like my mans up there said. Im mean how many people in here literally sitting on splash page with one tab open and copping legit. Im curious

JJ early link out but not sure its worth a try with there low stock that isnt even loaded. Im botted strong for footsites but they crash so bad it means nothing. I know i have no hope on adc without technique aka bc door skill like my mans up there said. Im mean how many people in here literally sitting on splash page with one tab open and copping legit. Im curious

I think thats the last release. theyre doing a raffle for online via IG. but if sizes get loaded i would try it.

I actually copped OTs with just one tab open. Couldn't believe it. It really is all about luck

Team manual. No bots, no back door links...just a computer  iPhone. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom