ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

what are some of the times on the emails for you guys that are winning at adidas? just curious if adidas sends them out in batches or more one by one? and big congrats to all!
 Got mine at 3:24pm from Glendale Galleria Adidas.

I wish boston had an adidas flag ship store mannn only legit place i guess

Any calls from champs yet in boston?

FINALLY FAM I BEEN A ******* YE FAN SINCE FOREVER

BEEN TRYNA GET YEEZYS SINCE LIKE 2011 ITS ABOUT DAM TIME

I WANNA THANK MY FAMILY MY BEST FRIEND ALL MY FRIENDS ON NT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YEEZUS FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN

Damn, i actually hit on Adidas Topanga, sz 10.5  the only raffle i actually entered this time around. 

smokin.gif
 To all the  first timers

Last edited:
Just got my confirmation from Adidas SF. Guess that 4.5 hour wait turned out for the good. What are my chances of getting jumped... Planning to wear them out the store.

Ok this is gonna sound hella stupid but i bet my wife if i couldn't cop pbs online tomorrow that i wouldn't try for another yeezy ever again anf i havent been able to since original drop. Pray for me NT

Just got my confirmation from Adidas SF. Guess that 4.5 hour wait turned out for the good. What are my chances of getting jumped... Planning to wear them out the store.
don't wear em out the store man haha you should be fine but i'd say go in, grab em and head home before taking them out of the box. but do you. congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom