ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick.gif

Congrats tho homie! 
Lol, I know, I was kicking myself the entire time I was in the line. But not anymore!

don't wear em out the store man haha you should be fine but i'd say go in, grab em and head home before taking them out of the box. but do you. congrats!
Lol, I'd rather devalue them and discourage people from considering jumping me since I plan on wearing them anyway.

Just got my confirmation from Adidas SF. Guess that 4.5 hour wait turned out for the good. What are my chances of getting jumped... Planning to wear them out the store.
1990's nyc style put beaters in box that smell bad just in case a savage snatches your bag

I would love to sit Kanye down and actually show him what the hell we go through for these kicks. The suffering.

:x

Congrats tho homie! 
Lol, I know, I was kicking myself the entire time I was in the line. But not anymore!

don't wear em out the store man haha you should be fine but i'd say go in, grab em and head home before taking them out of the box. but do you. congrats!
Lol, I'd rather devalue them and discourage people from considering jumping me since I plan on wearing them anyway.

Even worn pears are worth more than retail. Be careful out there.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the "L" train goes express after 8pm or will it still be making local stops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom