ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peep this story it's a really funny read if you get the chance. Lol Some people take this a little to serious. Never understand why people go through all the trouble, but the ending is worth it. Hope fam lucks up in the future.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2016/01/03/how-i-spent-8-days-of-my-life-and-struck-out-on-yeezys/

First of all, he says he spent $60 per Uber, 8x.  That's $480 right there.  $480 + the $200 he would've spent probably would've gotten him a pair without all the hassle.

Secondly, this quote: "What the shoe represents to me is power, overcoming obstacles of adversity and fighting for your dreams.".    Yikes.
When I saw that, all I could think about was Menance to Society. "Man, I got these cheeseburgers ..." lol

meth please restrict this thread from new members
Quit acting entitled because you've been here for a while ...
j/k lol. Suprised no one has givien you grief about it already. This isn't the only thread that needs similar treatment.

Try them on?

If you don't have them yet, try them on when you get them?

I haven't tried them on because hey won't be DS after that, and it will be hard for me to get a size swap after. Any other takers out there as far the sizing on the 750s TB?

:rofl: :rofl:

Well everybody's foot is different and you don't want to put the onus on somebody else. Once you swap and they don't fit you're going to be mad at the people that told you to go with a different size. It's happened plenty of times.

I'm also willing to bet that a majority of people that swap with you will claim they are DS but tried them on.

I am a TTS 12. I have an 11 and a 12. 12 is tad bit long/width is great and the 11 is a tad bit short and the width is pretty tight. You're going to have to make a decision either way.

Last edited:

Well everybody's foot is different and you don't want to put the onus on somebody else. Once you swap and they don't fit you're going to be mad at the people that told you to go with a different size. It's happened plenty of times.

I'm also willing to bet that a majority of people that swap with you will claim they are DS but tried them on.

I am a TTS 12. I have an 11 and a 12. 12 is tad bit long/width is great and the 11 is a tad bit short and the width is pretty tight. You're going to have to make a decision either way.

Only on NT where folks help you eyeball your shoe size. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Kanye always highlights the fact that his clothing is the future. I know the shoes kind of are but the clothing part just no. I'm definitely not alone.

cant wait till this thread hits 100k posts 
pimp.gif

When you put it like that bro, you have a great point. I might get screwed at the end getting the size swap, so the only way to truly know is to try them on first. As far as the sizing goes with your sizes 11 and 12, I see what your saying as far as the des tenancy goes. I'm thinking I might just be better off keeping the size 10 I already have than to swap for a 9 if its only a tad bit longer. I can deal with that. I rather has some room too than than to have the width that tight like you mentioned before with your size 11 vs going with the 12.

Anybody who wears a true 11.5 have the Core Black 750s?  I have an 11 and it fits really long.  If I get a size 10, will it work?

can I get a LC please. Guy says he got he pair from some Euro store.. 
Stitching looks correct, they have the right zipper pull, and the lines on the bottom of the strap are spaced properly. If they have the dip on the top of the tongue I'd say legit. If you really wanted to make sure I'd get better pictures of the soles side by side and a front view of both shoes.

So after the whole bogus "facts" diss to Nike, Can someone explain to me what is holding Nike back from releasing a million retro pairs of Yeezy 1's and 2's that would straight murder Kanye's resale value and the value of his brand?

So after the whole bogus "facts" diss to Nike, Can someone explain to me what is holding Nike back from releasing a million retro pairs of Yeezy 1's and 2's that would straight murder Kanye's resale value and the value of his brand?
nike doesn't care what he says

to ignore him means something in itself

Last edited:

Nike doesnt give a ****.

But then nobody would want them since anybody could get them. lol

Nike more than likely doesn't care.

Does anybody know what the agreement was in terms of royalties? Would Kanye be entitled to a % of every shoe sold?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom